Bought the Playstation 4 :)

Ah. I was interested in getting a PS4 for myself because of reasons I stated before, but going to the mall or ordering now would be a royal pain in the butt. I'll probably wait until summer when the price drops about $120 and get one then.

Down to $270 by summer? LOL... Good luck with that wait....

Historic price cuts are the norm for both companies when it comes to their gaming units. Often the price may hold but a better overall spec'd system comes out in the spring of the following year, in this case 2014 April-June.

Historic price cuts are the norm for both companies when it comes to their gaming units. Often the price may hold but a better overall spec'd system comes out in the spring of the following year, in this case 2014 April-June.
Then I'll just buy another one. :p

I'll stick with my "Good luck with that wait"... I'll check back in here next holiday season to see where the price is at. I'd wager nothing less than $329.99

You do that, Sheldon.

Then I'll just buy another one. :p
Realstically I've only got my mind set on one game, Gran Turismo 7, which according to the lead developer is due next year in 2014. I fell in love with the first two games when I was way younger but never played them past 98 or 99. The new Forza has my interests too. One thing I like about the new XBox system is auto halts players who talk trash. Mature customers must have gotten tired of little sh**s cussing every chance they got. Of course there's the CoD games to look forward to if you ant to play a generic overdone shooter. Up next, Call of Duty: When the Russians Steal Your Underpants

You do that, Sheldon.

Realstically I've only got my mind set on one game, Gran Turismo 7, which according to the lead developer is due next year in 2014. I fell in love with the first two games when I was way younger but never played them past 98 or 99. The new Forza has my interests too. One thing I like about the new XBox system is auto halts players who talk trash. Mature customers must have gotten tired of little sh**s cussing every chance they got. Of course there's the CoD games to look forward to if you ant to play a generic overdone shooter. Up next, Call of Duty: When the Russians Steal Your Underpants
Forza 5 is a GREAT game. I never liked the driving games, but I really do like this one. I can't wait for Titanfall to hit. Now I gotta start reading up on what the "next great game" is for the PS/4.

Ok, anyone that has a PS4 and PS+ should go download Resogun. It's free. And so much fun. I've spent a lot of time playing it with my friend online. It is basically space invaders updated to current gaming standards.

Ok, anyone that has a PS4 and PS+ should go download Resogun. It's free. And so much fun. I've spent a lot of time playing it with my friend online. It is basically space invaders updated to current gaming standards.

Completely agreed, it's the best game I've played on PS4 so far

Visually impressive too - my jaw dropped the first time 'save the last humans' text scrolled round (so smooth), and again when I completed the first level (mmm.. particles)

I swear it cheats at times tho. It spawns enemies on top of me constantly and ignores some of my boost commands. haha. My best friend & I just beat it on Veteran mode. Took us like 7 tries on the last level to beat it.

OK... based upon your and Luke's recommendation I'm downloading it now. Loved space invaders when I was a kid so looking forward to seeing what this is like. :)

Having to learn a WHOLE new way of BF/4 controls. The xBox and the PS/4 are totally different!
I played the BF4 beta, back in October - it's not really 'OMG They changed everything!' But the change is noticeable. I haven't touched a PS4 or Xbox One, but I'm sure they're different! :D
Did you own a PS3? Because the developers behind Super Stardust HD are the ones behind Resogun, and actually Resogun is the spiritual successor to Super Stardust HD. If you own a PS3 and never played SDHD, I'd grab it now.

I played the BF4 beta, back in October - it's not really 'OMG They changed everything!' But the change is noticeable. I haven't touched a PS4 or Xbox One, but I'm sure they're different! :D
vehicle handling is the main problem I have. I liked the legacy settings from BF/3.
Did you own a PS3? Because the developers behind Super Stardust HD are the ones behind Resogun, and actually Resogun is the spiritual successor to Super Stardust HD. If you own a PS3 and never played SDHD, I'd grab it now.
I've been a xBox user since the original xBox. Never had a Playstation before now. Only other consoles we've had in the house were Nintendo series when the kids were young (and yes, I even played the games with them - Hello, my name is Tracy and I'm a LONG term game addict :p)

Too expensive?
$100 to repair. Don't remember the price, but it's somewhere in that bracket.
Too lazy. Bought an Xbox 360.
I know the feeling. When my 60GB (Supposedly the best version of PlayStation 3) broke, I was going to get it fixed but family's like "*@#& it, let's just buy a new one." I just went along with it. Now PS4 is here, we're waiting it out and once we get it... that PS3 will be used primarily as a DVD/Blu-Ray player.

Nah, my PS3 would have been free to fix. Just had to wipe the OS and reinstall it. I got a Red Screen of Death.

I bought the 360 to play Mass Effect. And the PS4 for Kingdom Hearts III and the Wii U for Zelda. I buy system for games and just keep them.

Top Bottom