Bought the Playstation 4 :)

I love that...

Everyone waiting until these "issues" are fixed... lol. Why not buy it and enjoy the system the moments you can? Who knows if you are walking across the street and get crushed by a vehicle...

Pffft... wait.... lol. If I happen to have an accident in 3 days and am no longer here, at least I played the PS4 during that time, instead of waiting for issues to be corrected. Live in the present. Sheesh.

I love that...

Everyone waiting until these "issues" are fixed... lol. Why not buy it and enjoy the system the moments you can? Who knows if you are walking across the street and get crushed by a vehicle...
1. I'm reading a lot of the problems are hardware based - and Sony says these problems won't be fixed until they've investigated all the issues - firmware or hardware.
2. Battlefield 4's issues won't be fixed until either this week or next week or the week after that.

So, yes, I'm going to wait for the issues to clear up in December. Laugh all you want.

I haven't had any issues with mine either. I really think the problems are affecting a small (but vocal) minority. The ones I've heard about have easy fixes, too (like the bent pins in the HDMI ports). I know some people had DOA systems, particularly from Amazon, but I don't think that's Sony's fault, and even that is as simple as a replacement.

I haven't had any issues with mine either. I really think the problems are affecting a small (but vocal) minority. The ones I've heard about have easy fixes, too (like the bent pins in the HDMI ports). I know some people had DOA systems, particularly from Amazon, but I don't think that's Sony's fault, and even that is as simple as a replacement.

Rumor has it that it's best to wait 3 years until all the quirks have been worked out, then buy... :rolleyes:

I'm got the greenlight to buy a PS4, but I'm going to wait out all of these issues before committing to buying.
Was going to get one myself... but a pair of Two Brothers Racing V.A.L.E. M-2 slipons for the FJR called to me even louder - so that's what I went with this month. Next month it's the Corbin seat and then I an get back to some console related stuff.

I see on ebay they are running at about ~$550.00.

I figured they would be higher actually... hah. Pointless for me to list my other one now. Not worth the hassle.

I have to get both an XBox One and a new gaming PC this year (primarily for minecraft), it's like I'm going back to my roots with investigating video cards and cpus ;)

I went on a mission to find one yesterday... Visited 3 Targets, 2 Walmarts, 3 Toys R Us, 3 GameStops, 3 Best Buys, 2 Radioshacks and 2 Costcos.

A lot of Xbox One machines laying around unsold, but nada for PS4. Most places said there's more or less no chance of getting a PS4 anytime soon... Except Toys R Us... the guy told me they were expecting to get 25 on Monday and were planning on selling 4-5 each day on a first come, first serve basis... so if I were to call when they open maybe I could get one.

But yeah... all the places more or less said everyone has been trying to get PS4s and their Xbox Ones have been going unsold.

Top Bottom