• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Blackend *6* Color Variations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Style updated...

Fixed the notification that appears when at the bottom of a page.

alert.webp

If you want you can just add this code to the top of the EXTRA.css template so you do not need to re-import.

Code:
/*--------------------------*/
/*      ALERT CHANGES       */
/*--------------------------*/
#StackAlerts .stackAlert
{
        border: 1px solid @primaryDarker !important;
}

#StackAlerts .stackAlertContent
{
        border: solid 2px @primaryMedium !important;
        background: {xen:helper rgba, @primaryDarker, 0.9} !important;
}

Fixed..

To fix yourself go into Style Properties -> PageNav, Link Groups and Tabs -> Tab Containter -> Set the Background to @pageBackground

Then

Style Properties -> PageNav, Link Groups and Tabs ->Tab Selected -> Set background to @primaryMedium

First post updated with the new zip..

Not sure what happened, but all of a sudden the quick reply box at the bottom of your theme shows up intermittently as white. That is, if I refresh the page, it goes dark again as it should.

I think this happened since the fix you gave me for the notifications.

whitebox.webp

Have you recently installed any addons? Nothing from the added fix for the alerts should affect the editor.

Have you recently installed any addons? Nothing from the added fix for the alerts should affect the editor.

No. The only changes I made recently were the fix you gave me and a change to the footer. Other users are reporting the white box issue as well now. And when you type into the white box and try to save, the xenforo software thinks there's nothing in the box, and it objects.

So I backed out the two changed. First, I backed out the footer change. Still the white box.

Then I backed out your Extra.css change. That fixed the white box issue.

I'm thinking now that adding skimlinks code to the bottom of page_container_js_body may have been causing the white box issue. I have removed the code and will keep an eye on this. For anyone who has added skimlinks, where should I put this code? It's supposed to go just before the </body> tag.

When you warn a user and choose to post a "public warning" via the "content action" tab, the warning text in the message is not visible.

Capture.webp

Fixed

Use the screenshot to adjust your style so you do not have to re-import.

I changed the font-size to 12px and border width to 2px also.

message-notice.webp

notice-properties.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom