• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Blackend *6* Color Variations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of tabs you have in your navigation bar is pushing the visitor tabs down behind the search box. Either lose some tabs (which would be best because of smaller resolutions) or run the style 100% width by reverting the page width controller property under Blackend.

This is my first XenForo style, I just made it live on my site. I have never really been a fan of dark themes, and I never imagined I'd use one. But, that being said, it "fits" perfectly, and looks great. Really nice job! :-)

After the upgrade to version 1.0.3 in the admin panel I get this message "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them."

Outdated Templates
Blackend
PAGE_CONTAINER Custom Version: 1.0.2, Master Version: 1.0.3

What is it and how to fix it?

Attachments

• err-1.webp
    err-1.webp
    17 KB · Views: 8
  • err-2.webp
    err-2.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
  • err-3.webp
    err-3.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
You must have installed an Addon that required a template edit for the PAGE_CONTAINER template. By default Blackend does not have any template edits in the PAGE_CONTAINER template.

Qwk86gn,
Does this work with the beta 4? and wanted you to see the link below.. Look who took 7 sec class:) your guys are representing here in San Diego. CA lots of GN's here...
http://www.wickedstangs.com/community/entries/mustangs-vs-the-world-winners-march-26-2011.2/

I have been updating this, just a couple more areas then it will be done I will have it packaged up.

Nice wins for the GNs'! :) Wish I lived closer that would have been a great event it looks like. Last time I see those times from a GN was in Bowling Green. I suppose that is 1/4 mile? I signed up and must say that site is very well setup. Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom