• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Blackend *6* Color Variations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my signature Qwk86gn. Most of the colors are just fine but as much as I don't like dark styles I'm fond of dark colors and that just makes is very hard to read :)

Since I am using a gradient for the message area the bg color makes it look uniform and changing it would look horrible. Sorry I really don't have a fix for you besides maybe try a lighter blue in your sig.

Since I am using a gradient for the message area the bg color makes it look uniform and changing it would look horrible. Sorry I really don't have a fix for you besides maybe try a lighter blue in your sig.

Thanks Qwk86gn, I'll look into it.

Here is a remake of the fairly popular Blackend style I had released for another forum software.

Well you just made some of my members happy. They used Blackend exclusively on that other software and since we switched the site over have been waiting on a dark style. Nice job.

very cool!!!!
biggrin.png

Sweet- I am updating this weekend to XF 1.0.0
I have tweaked slightly, ( background, logo header) and still a work in progress, but really like this style
ironrangers.net Hope to have my final updates by the weekend

Hi have to see a little problem on the image

where can I adjust the font size

Attachments

• memb.webp
    memb.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 7
The phrase is too long. That translates to "Members with the most contributions", when it should read "Highest-Posting Members". Can you change the phrase for the language?

There's only one problem:(

The icons have colors, instead of being transparent, so we could change this colors in the style properties.

Remove the float: left from the #logo class and add text-align: center.

View attachment 12574
thx:) now it's centered, but i'm still not happy with it:D
i think it will be better when i make it the same width as the pagecontainer.

Very nice style!
Some more style properties instead of the hardcoded css and transparent icons and it would be amazing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom