Bitcoin is now mainstream - Add Bitcoin as a payment option

I'm not a "bitcoin" person. I never really got my head around it.

But I do support any and all 3rd party options outside of paypal so... I'm for it.

The allowed currencies can be defined by the admin, so they could just add BTC. (And all payments are handled externally so that's really all that's necessary now.)

Though I presume you're actually asking that if/when we add payment support, we add Bitcoin support.

The allowed currencies can be defined by the admin, so they could just add BTC. (And all payments are handled externally so that's really all that's necessary now.)

Though I presume you're actually asking that if/when we add payment support, we add Bitcoin support.
2Checkout has my vote when you do decide to add payment support. ;)

Coinbase for Bitcoin is nice for handling transactions.
Just a suggestion, even if it's the integration part you're looking for.

Two years later. So I see what you mean by lack of interest. We've had very few requests to add Bitcoin support for member upgrades, but still.

I feel Bitcoin will eventually become the world standard as a currency (largely because it's not under any state control, so it's a freedom currency). So I am interested in this too.

I feel Bitcoin will eventually become the world standard as a currency (largely because it's not under any state control, so it's a freedom currency). So I am interested in this too.
Yeah... It won't, sadly.

That said, BTC prices have risen by $100 in the last 15 days! Boy, I wish I invested all of my savings into Bitcoin on October the 19th.

Bitcoin has gone mainstream. In my city we can pay with Bitcoin in many places and easier than with cash or credit card. Pretty much any bar or lunchroom takes it. Bitcoin is trendy these days.

closed suggestions aren't monitored so any further interest would need to be assessed with a new suggestion.

It would be great if the digital currency "Bitcoin" would be added as a form of payment. This would eliminate the problem of chargebacks.

There was a suggestion some two years ago, but was declared by the developers as "Lack of Interest"
The circumstances have clearly changed now, and there is far more support for Bitcoin all over the world.

Top Bottom