Biggest Board Built On XF From Scratch

We launched a Beta from scratch using XF just 10 days ago and here's our stats:
2,877 Discussions
54,827 Messages
3,260 Members

we started the Beta by telling 16 people and asked them if they knew anyone that could come in and help shake down the technology and as well help build content for our formal launch on March 1. Have had very few if any problems with the technology other than the expected habit changes from members use to vB on other travel forums. As this is a savvy first adopter crowd of travelers, many questions about apps and mobile strategy but that of course has been commented upon as coming. Very, very happy of the choice with XF and later this week moving to Amazon EC2 as we expect big things once we go live. Just can't say enough positive things about XF and we're only looking forward to when our Beta members get tired of asking about our algorithms related to Trophies—it's the frequent flyer mile obsession they have!

milepoint.com/beta

Nice ! That's great achievement in short period of time ... Xenforo is not any random forum software it does magic :P

wouldnt class 25k posts as a 'bigboard'!
the site linked in my profile is a xenforo startup, 25k posts, 120 members.

My forum with: Threads: 25,124, Posts: 400,089, Members: 5,464 is planned to move to XF. I've been working on the beta version of my website, but before I move, I need a few modifications and more time to work on it as I've been very busy lately.

i'm very interested in this script & ready to do a site upgrade. i like the features of this board & seems like a good place to start. i need new toys & I need to be able to handle lots of traffic. i have 500-1100 online all the time (site ****s out every night when we get 1100+) & the stats on the size of the board are ridiculous. 2 million posts, 225k registered users (lots are inactive), visitors 30k / day - 900k / mon, pageviews 300k / day - 8.5 mil / mon. after reading this thread I feel like I need to wait. shame though cause so far, it looks very sweet.

i know the thread is about started from scratch big boards & sorry if i'm derailing it, but what about big imported boards?

i'm gonna keep reading the forums here. (this was my 1st post) have to learn up on the mod stuff. wish i could play w/ the beta try before you buy style. is there a demo of the admin anywhere?

Top Bottom