Better Blogs [Deleted]

Is there a way to align the blog sidebar widget with the rest of the forum widgets in terms of font size and user avatar size?

Is there a way to align the blog sidebar widget with the rest of the forum widgets in terms of font size and user avatar size?

I found the solution. Here is the answer in case someone else wants to adjust the css like I wanted. Open xfa_blog_wf_blogs.css and edit the follwing way:

Code:
/* blogs panel */

.widget.blogs .avatar
{
    float: left;
    margin-right: 5px;
}
.widget.blogs li
{
    clear: both;
    line-height: 1.7;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}
.widget.blogs h4
{
    /* font-size: 1.3em; */
}

.widget.blogs img
{
    width: 32px;
    height: 32px;
}

.avatarEnabled .blogContainer
{
    min-height: 40px;
}

.widget.blogs dl.pairs
{
    float: right;
}
    .widget.blogs dl.pairs dt, dl.pairs dd
    {
        display: inline-block;
    }

.EWRporta_Portal .sidebar h3
{
    font-size: 12pt;
    color: @primaryLight;
    padding-bottom: 2px;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
}

Has anyone managed a way to get the latest blog post into the membercard, or in the postbit / post signature area? I think this would be great addition and help cross promote blogs throughout the forum.

I love Rigel's mods.... surely this isn't abandoned? It's the only half decent blog we have!!!
It almost makes me want to go back to vBulletin :(

Is there a install guide for this add on. I installed it, I have the configuration files in my admin. It added nothing to my forum. I tried to goto myforum.com/blog got a 404 error. the readme is terrible and searching though this forum gave me no answers.

Is there a install guide for this add on. I installed it, I have the configuration files in my admin. It added nothing to my forum. I tried to goto myforum.com/blog got a 404 error. the readme is terrible and searching though this forum gave me no answers.
Edit the usergroup permissions to give usergroups blog access.

I notice when I was interested in upgrading from free version to paid version that support was a lot better. I never leave bad reviews but for $50 Id have to say this is the only Xen add-on I have purchased and felt some dissapointment about.

Top Bottom