Better Blogs [Deleted]

and I've noticed I've lost about 52 posts from 1 thread (haven't noticed any loss from other threads yet) why are the posts missing? and the 3 pages of missing post are empty????

View attachment 35720

Only the last few new posts on the last page are showing

I this happened after I did the final step of the import, Rebuild Index Search, ALL.

How do I get the posts back?

I don't think you are in the correct topic here
I don't understand any of this talk about threads

I don't think you are in the correct topic here
I don't understand any of this talk about threads
It's very clear, I followed your import steps on page 1 and after completing the import, it tells you to check permissions and also to Rebuild Index Search….. After doing this, I lost 3 pages of posts from 1 thread at least.

How could this happen or why?

My webmaster just installed this and unless we did something wrong I'm disappointed that there are no "drop-down" items... Profile, Inbox, Alerts, Logout... this is what I currently see:
blog.webp

Hopefully, we just did something wrong? Inaddtion to this... the blog doesn't show up in my "Recent Thread" list. I know it's not a 'thread' but it's basically our activity stream.

Any help..?

It's very clear, I followed your import steps on page 1 and after completing the import, it tells you to check permissions and also to Rebuild Index Search….. After doing this, I lost 3 pages of posts from 1 thread at least.

How could this happen or why?
This add-on is for blogs, it doesn't touch threads at all, it uses it's own set of tables, datawriters and logic. I don't think it could be related.

My webmaster just installed this and unless we did something wrong I'm disappointed that there are no "drop-down" items... Profile, Inbox, Alerts, Logout... this is what I currently see:
View attachment 35735

Hopefully, we just did something wrong? Inaddtion to this... the blog doesn't show up in my "Recent Thread" list. I know it's not a 'thread' but it's basically our activity stream.

Any help..?
Entries and comments do not appear on What's New, they do appear in Recent Activity

Rigel Kentaurus updated Better Blogs with a new update entry:

Scheduled Entries

New features
  • Added scheduled entries. You can now publish an entry on a set date in the future. The entry will go into a "queue" and will nto be published until the date and time is due. Nobody but the author can see the entries that are saved for publishing.
  • Added historic entries. The author can choose to publish his/her entry "in the past" for bookeeping or organisation purposes.
Bugs fixed
  • The subdomain was redirecting to xfa-blogs/ instead of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any idea how much we'd be looking at for that?
I could get you a quote. Give me some time, I am currently super-busy. Hopefully this is not urgent. If it is adding template locations, that is fairly fast, if it requires coding I will charge at my standard hourly rate depending on the effort needed. If the other addon has an easy to call function that I can just pass to the template then it would be straightforward.

I am open at other people developing additional features for my add-ons, if any of your clients needs that feature, feel free to code it or get someone to code it. I could either add it to my add-on as a contribution (if it makes sense and is provided to me), or the person could just use the modified add-on on their site and it never gets into the main branch.

It has been brought to my attention that since I am using the DateTime object from PHP, this addon breaks if your PHP version is 5.2

Make sure you have at least 5.3 if you are planning to upgrade to the latest version of blogs

Hi love this!!!

Quick question, are you able to swap the position of the Roll Call with Categories?

Top Bottom