Better Analytics

Better Analytics 3.1.1

No permission to download
Suggest the following addition:

By default, Google Analytics will match the protocol of the host page when sending outbound requests. To force Google Analytics to always send data using SSL, even from insecure pages (HTTP), set the forceSSL field to true:

ga('create','UA-XXXX-Y','auto');
ga('set','forceSSL',true); // Send all data using SSL, even from insecure (HTTP) pages.
ga('send','pageview');

That would be normal since that custom field value is changing. So if you are logging changes to custom fields, XenForo is going to log it.

That would be normal since that custom field value is changing. So if you are logging changes to custom fields, XenForo is going to log it.

Oh my... I just checked and I've got 40 pages worth of user change logs in the last 1 hour, looks the same as @BamaStangGuy Guess I'll have to turn this one off.

Also, the ecommerce tracking only seems to log recurring payments, not single-term subscriptions?

Forgot not everyone suppresses custom field change logging, so that's fixed. Fixed the issue with one-time charges not being logged as eCommerce transactions. Added Google Analytics event trigger 15 seconds after page loads to give a more accurate bounce rate.

Check your Google Analytics account to see if stuff if being logged. What setting are you looking for exactly?

like a setting called Enable universal tracker mode or something.. i would assume all add ones have an options panel..

but yes i am getting data.. but not sure if it the plugin in the forums or the plugin i installed for wordpress

There is no option to disable Universal Analytics if that's what you are looking for. If you install it, that's the only way it works.

Good to see a more accurate bounce rate :)
My bounce rate went from 63% to 17 % today. :cool: (y)
Mine ended up being an even bigger swing... from ~78% to ~13%... meaning only 13% actually bounced out in less than 15 seconds. Where 65% didn't go to a second page, but stayed on that first page for awhile (I guess found what they were looking for on that first page).

Error on install.
The field 'moderator_editable' was not recognised.

Has to be conflicting with another add on.
Just realized the moderator_editable option for custom user fields wasn't added until 1.3.0... so I assume you are using XF 1.2.x. I've updated the installer code to take that into account for the next release, but in the meantime, you could just delete the following line from the Install.php file:
PHP:
$dw->set('moderator_editable', 0);

Top Bottom