1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta for potential customer

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by utester, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utester

utester Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a new forum software. My 'candidates' are ipBoard, wbb4 and xenForo. Presently I'm using Kunena on Joomla for a rather big forum (10.000 users, 0,75 million posts).

Before investing money, however, I'd like to do a few tests on my own server, take a look at the database / source to get a feeling on how much work it will be to migrate the old forum to xenforo. But I can't find any downloadable beta.
    Is there any available for potential customers?

utester

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You must purchase the software to view the source code and db schema.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will not be able to get the source code without purchasing a license. You can experiment with the front end (1.1.5 at this moment) by requesting a demo from the home page.

4. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

The download is only available for current customers. But there is a demo you can try at
    xenforo.com/demo

5. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Would like to point out the simple fact that 3 people rushed to answer this all at the same time, is also a good example at the level of support offered at XenForo

6. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

7. utester

utester Member

Hi,

thanks for the fast answers.
    But without an option to test the new version/beta before bying it, xenForo is out.

utester

8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

In which case I shall close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.