Paid Admin wanted for potential new client

Angel1

Hi
I’m looking at getting the softwhere and was pondering are there admins on here who’ll run the technical side available.

I have a host large enough to take it that I’m pretty sure meets all the requirements but would rather pay an admin to monitor an£ help run the site Tech still only really ?

If anyone is interested or can suggest someone then I’ll supply the details of a site I want mine to work similar to.

Happy to discuss price

Thank you

Hi
I’m looking at getting the softwhere and was pondering are there admins on here who’ll run the technical side available.

I have a host large enough to take it that I’m pretty sure meets all the requirements but would rather pay an admin to monitor an£ help run the site Tech still only really ?

If anyone is interested or can suggest someone then I’ll supply the details of a site I want mine to work similar to.

Happy to discuss price

Thank you

I think @MySiteGuy could handle this for you.

Hi

Happy to discuss price

Thank you
Hi Angel,

We provide both web hosting and tech maintenance services to take care of all the technical part of forums including monitoring, setup, upgrades, installation, backups and support of course.
Feel free to send me a private message and check the reviews of Todo10 on my signature.

Top Bottom