Beta for potential customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

utester

Hi,

I'm looking for a new forum software. My 'candidates' are ipBoard, wbb4 and xenForo. Presently I'm using Kunena on Joomla for a rather big forum (10.000 users, 0,75 million posts).

Before investing money, however, I'd like to do a few tests on my own server, take a look at the database / source to get a feeling on how much work it will be to migrate the old forum to xenforo. But I can't find any downloadable beta.
Is there any available for potential customers?

utester

You will not be able to get the source code without purchasing a license. You can experiment with the front end (1.1.5 at this moment) by requesting a demo from the home page.

Hi,

I'm looking for a new forum software. My 'candidates' are ipBoard, wbb4 and xenForo. Presently I'm using Kunena on Joomla for a rather big forum (10.000 users, 0,75 million posts).

Before investing money, however, I'd like to do a few tests on my own server, take a look at the database / source to get a feeling on how much work it will be to migrate the old forum to xenforo. But I can't find any downloadable beta.
Is there any available for potential customers?

utester
The download is only available for current customers. But there is a demo you can try at
xenforo.com/demo

Would like to point out the simple fact that 3 people rushed to answer this all at the same time, is also a good example at the level of support offered at XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom