• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Tag Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic addon! Hope to see an automatic list/seach feature like in the admin panel when searching for users.

It would be nice to have an option tied with the "User Name Match Regular Expression" option in XenForo..

This would potentially take care of the use of special characters surrounding the 'tag'.

Love the mod. Altho reckon there is anyway to remove the @ sign once the post is made? The post can be edited and the sign removed manually and the tag still sticks I'm sure it cant be that complicated to remove it on post automatically?
Yes, after installing this today I immediately saw the need for removing the "@" after saving the post. That function should be implemented in the add-on.

Because it's just in the way after the link has been generated. It's no use to have a @ before a username since you already see it as a link because of the different color.

This is great.

I just changed it from @Username to #Username so as to not interfere with @Anywhere(which doesn't work for me... yet:P)

I love your mods, thanks so much!

Grab the latest version (1.0) and you will find the option under Messages. But anyway, the add-on will remove "@"s by default from now ;)
Love the update, though perhaps you should add \' to your preg_match code since you've added most other symbols?

ie. xOBKx loves @User's handy work!

I suggest, in the next update, that you make it show the pop-up window of the member (as happens when you click on the member list on the forum page) instead of being sent to the profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom