Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Man, something is going wrong. I was able to tag user @CE Designer on our forum (by picking it up from suggestions) until I upgraded to 1.4. However, now it tags a completely random user even in posts! Surprisingly, @user worked fine in status updates.

Please address the issue.
What is the username of the tagged user (when you want to tag "CE Designer")?

Great update!

Can you explain this option with an example of how it works:

1.4.5 New option (AdminCP > Options > [bd] Tag Me) to support multi-word usernames suggestion
If you keep it 0. Suggestion will be given for 1 word only.
If you set it to 30. Suggestion will continue up to 30 characters after the '@' symbol.

If you keep it 0. Suggestion will be given for 1 word only.
If you set it to 30. Suggestion will continue up to 30 characters after the '@' symbol.
You mean if a member's username is is longer than 30 characters, it won't pop up as a suggestion ? Unless I have it set to for example: 35?

You mean if a member's username is is longer than 30 characters, it won't pop up as a suggestion ? Unless I have it set to for example: 35?
No, the text to search can be up to 30 characters. If your members' username is longer than 30, they will show up if they are matched.

I have updated the add-on with new version 1.4.1. The wrong user tagged has been fixed. Also, I self-fixed the XenForo bug but it's just temporary and will be removed when the bug is actually fixed.

@xfrocks: The tagged username would begin with "ce" (I disabled it, so will check once again). But the plugin also failed for one word username with all CAPS viz. @CIVILPRINCESS would link to another user.

If the latest update fixes these problems, I'll test it and let you know the results.

@xfrocks: The tagged username would begin with "ce" (I disabled it, so will check once again). But the plugin also failed for one word username with all CAPS viz. @CIVILPRINCESS would link to another user.

If the latest update fixes these problems, I'll test it and let you know the results.
Yes, the latest version should fix that problem. Sorry for that :(

I get alerts when someone tags me, but I am not getting an email notification for the alert.
Any chance it could have an option to send an email notification ?

fantastic work xfrocks (y)

BUG ALERT!!!!

Since upgrading to the latest version today, when pressing Enter to go to a new line in the "Comment" in member profiles, it gives an error.

(site name) - Error. The requested page could not be found.

BUG ALERT!!!!

Since upgrading to the latest version today, when pressing Enter to go to a new line in the "Comment" in member profiles, it gives an error.

(site name) - Error. The requested page could not be found.
Which browser is it?

love this by the way.

right now it links to the users profile. if I wanted it to open the member card instead, how do I make the switch?

Seems to display a little off in the recent activity feed. Is this a setting change that needs to happen?

EDIT: Fixed :)

Attachments

• TagMeError.webp
    TagMeError.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 26
@xfrocks... I fixed Arny's issue. Was a matter of switching helpers... ie {xen:helper bodyText, $content.message} instead of {xen:helper snippet, $content.message, $xenOptions.newsFeedMessageSnippetLength} on his custom template edit ;)

Hey mate, I have upgraded the mod to the latest version, however it's not letting me tag in user's profile comments, any suggestions?
EDIT: Nevermind, I have fixed the problem(didn't upgrade to the recent update)

Top Bottom