Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
It works fantastic, however our forum mainly uses real names and its not possible with a more 100K members to tags somebody with a first and a last name when there is a space between the names. Is there a fix for that to make it possible?
You can tag username with spaces.

Ignore my post this is already beautifully handled via the admincp options:
The javascript suggestion (for the WYSIWYG editor and standard editors) normally supports only single-word usernames. If you want it to support multi-word usernames, you can set the maximum length of suggestion here. The script will ignore word boundary and suggest username as long as the maximum length. To let it work as normal, set this option to zero (0).
Fantastic mod!

Where did you get this error message? Quick reply or else? Also, did you refresh your browser cache? Oh, and which browser is it?
Using FF 10.0.2. This is on the full editor creating a new thread. Cleared cache, still getting the error. Tried it in quick reply but the auto suggest box doesn't even work in quick reply (not sure if its supposed to or not).

It works fantastic, however our forum mainly uses real names and its not possible with a more 100K members to tags somebody with a first and a last name when there is a space between the names. Is there a fix for that to make it possible?
Working fine on our board with 120k members.

Is there any way to post the version before you added in the javascript username check so I can use this again?

@xfrocks
There's a problem with the replacement of the username between the tags. For example if you colour the username between the tags this error pops up:
Code:
strtr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given[/I]in /var/www/vhosts/herocraftonline.com/httpdocs/main/library/XenForo/Link.php, line 683:
682:            ';
683: }
684: else

For example: If you do this
Code:
 [USER=1][COLOR=#ff0000]Kainzo[/COLOR][/USER]
- the hex number is being passed to strtr() instead of the whole thing as a string.

Not too important, but it would be good if you fixed it :)

FYI,
It affects our QN TA addon as well. When I go to assign TA relation, it should populate the field with the new student username but it does not.
Hi Andy, what is this QN TA addon? I run a student site and it may or may not be relevant to us. Can you inbox me? Thanks.

Is this addon supposed to display username suggestions? E.g. if I type in @cer , it suggests @ceribik ?

I ask this as I've been using this since 1.0 and it's never displayed them for me. However, I noticed in the update history that it mentions "suggestions". I've tried using both Firefox and Chrome.

Top Bottom