Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
BUG ALERT!!!

When entering participents into an Inbox convo their usernames are not suggested, example:

I'm sending a new inbox or adding someone to an existing inbox the username of the 1st member I add appears in the suggestion box but after selecting it the username doesn't display as "ineedhelp," the comma does not show up and if I want to add multiple members the suggestion box does not display even though I am typing part of their usernames.

I disabled the TagMe add-on and it started working fine again..

BUG ALERT!!!

When entering participents into an Inbox convo their usernames are not suggested, example:

I'm sending a new inbox or adding someone to an existing inbox the username of the 1st member I add appears in the suggestion box but after selecting it the username doesn't display as "ineedhelp," the comma does not show up and if I want to add multiple members the suggestion box does not display even though I am typing part of their usernames.

Confirm the bug above.

BUG ALERT!!!

Confirmed and fixed (but haven't been uploaded though)

A new version has just been uploaded 1.4.3, mostly to address the issue with username suggestion in multiple mode. Thank you guys all for being patient :)

FYI,
It affects our QN TA addon as well. When I go to assign TA relation, it should populate the field with the new student username but it does not.
That should be fixed with 1.4.3, please download and update on your board. Thank you :)

xfrocks, should the username suggestion work in the status updates? I uploaded and upgraded to the latest (1.4.3) and I don't show it working right now.

xfrocks, should the username suggestion work in the status updates? I uploaded and upgraded to the latest (1.4.3) and I don't show it working right now.
If you are asking about the status update in the visitor navtab, it should work but in profile pages only. The reason for this is: the username suggestion script is not perfect yet so letting it work in all pages (because the visitor navtab is included in all pages) may cause problem. After a while (one week or two) if nothing big happen (like the recent bug fixed in 1.4.3), I will enable it on all pages.

I guess if xfrocks enable it globally, your XenCarta wiki pages should be enabled too.
Hope it true

don't see that bug reported ...

the alert sent shows me : {name} tagged you in the post ....without the actual user name

any help ? :confused:

Could "Tag Me" be extended to addons ?
I'd love to link to addons by
@xenporta
@tag me
@XenDynamic

etc.

Maybe resources could be linked via @@xenporta

Maybe even link to Help items ?
@@prefixes would link to
http://xenforo.com/help/thread-prefixes/

Maybe the link could parse into a cool button or something ?
So it would look sexy ?

xfrocks, I've been using your Tag Me addon on another site and people love it ! Me too :)

Finally updated from 1.0 to the latest version and it gives me a javascript error.

Error: this.$input.focus is not a function
Source File: js/xenforo/xenforo.js?_v=21d5099e
Line: 6612

don't see that bug reported ...

the alert sent shows me : {name} tagged you in the post ....without the actual user name

any help ? :confused:
How did you receive the alert? A tag in profile post or comment or normal post?

Finally updated from 1.0 to the latest version and it gives me a javascript error.

Error: this.$input.focus is not a function
Source File: js/xenforo/xenforo.js?_v=21d5099e
Line: 6612
Where did you get this error message? Quick reply or else? Also, did you refresh your browser cache? Oh, and which browser is it?

Could "Tag Me" be extended to addons ?
I'd love to link to addons by
@xenporta
@tag me
@XenDynamic

etc.

Maybe resources could be linked via @@xenporta

Maybe even link to Help items ?
@@prefixes would link to
http://xenforo.com/help/thread-prefixes/

Maybe the link could parse into a cool button or something ?
So it would look sexy ?

xfrocks, I've been using your Tag Me addon on another site and people love it ! Me too :)
I'm in contact with other developers so their add-on can integrate [bd] Tag Me. If it goes well, you guys will be able to tag when comment on albums or so. But there is no plan to switch @username syntax to support @resource.

It works fantastic, however our forum mainly uses real names and its not possible with a more 100K members to tags somebody with a first and a last name when there is a space between the names. Is there a fix for that to make it possible?

Top Bottom