Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
The addon for mobile style detection is a separate plugin. And no the issues is with the desktop browsers :) It persists through all of them with wipe2 go installed on my side.

Yup thats the plan. However I may have found another issue. XF Auto Save doesn't seem to be working either. I suspect its something to do with the tinymce JS. I should probably report that under that plugin tho right?
Message Auto Save / Drafts 0.1 + [bd] Tag Me 1.2.3 works fine for me (tested only with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, default style)

Ok clearly somethings up with my browser or custom styles then >< Will recheck. Sorry xfrocks :(
No problem, really. You should check mostly for modified template since you disable all other add-ons. Or you can send me a message with site info, I will come by and take a look :D Cheers.

Just installed this, and it works fine, except even though I've unchecked "Remove "@"", it is removed anyway.

I have Working Mode set to Custom, but it seems like the bdtagme_tag template is just ignored, because if I change it, nothing actually happens to reflect that in the posts I make.

Any ideas?

Edit: Found the cause! I have the add-on Custom BBCode Manager installed, where one of the default extra BBCodes is USER, which conflicts with this add-on. Disabled that and now this works as it should. :)

how does the username suggestion work?
You type at least 2 characters of the username and the add-on will suggest the full username for you. For example to tag you, I will need to type "@th".

If I wan't to show the member card instead of linking to the users profile page, what should I change bdtagme_tag template to?
Just use Custom mode and you are done. The template is pre-configured to use member card.

@xfrocks: Does this add on work with usernames with spaces? Our board has 120k members and when I want to tag "ABC XYZ", I get all the suggestions like "ABC EFG" "ABC DEF" but not "ABC XYZ". This makes it totally impossible to tag that user. o_O

@xfrocks: Does this add on work with usernames with spaces? Our board has 120k members and when I want to tag "ABC XYZ", I get all the suggestions like "ABC EFG" "ABC DEF" but not "ABC XYZ". This makes it totally impossible to tag that user. o_O
Yes. Just type the username correctly, the add-on will pickup the longest username that matches

Yes. Just type the username correctly, the add-on will pickup the longest username that matches
Didn't get you. The suggestions pop up as soon as I'm two characters into the username, but vanishes as soon as I hit the space bar. The pop-up does not accomodate all the matching usernames. I'm unable to show this through a screenshot :(

On the way ;)

You've no clue how happy our users will be! :D

Just use Custom mode and you are done. The template is pre-configured to use member card.
That's odd. I have it set to custom mode (with default value in the template), and for me the links created forwards the users directly to the tagged user's profile page, not the member card.

Didn't get you. The suggestions pop up as soon as I'm two characters into the username, but vanishes as soon as I hit the space bar. The pop-up does not accomodate all the matching usernames. I'm unable to show this through a screenshot :(
That's correct. That feature only support 1 word. Doing multiple words for username suggestion may be not good on performance so I disabled it.

That's odd. I have it set to custom mode (with default value in the template), and for me the links created forwards the users directly to the tagged user's profile page, not the member card.
What is your site? You can send me a message if you want.

That's correct. That feature only support 1 word. Doing multiple words for username suggestion may be not good on performance so I disabled it.

Is it something that could potentially be optimised enough to become usable in a future release? Or is there the possibility of including a check box option to enable this feature for those of us with small boards?

Hi,

I installed it and tested it. Thats ok. Then i saw in my other profile an alert. If i click on that alert there's nothing there?

Top Bottom