[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

@xfrocks, I have done some tests latelly and I think that the issue belongs to the addon.

My addon is sharing normally but it never shared with the images on og:image. YEsterday I saw that the default xenforo was set and them I replaced to the logo of my forum,. I just made a test now and when the addon shares, it still skipes the logo but when I enter to the page on facebook and paste a link, the logo enters normally.

Check the attachment. Firstly the topic was created, the addon shared it with no image. I just made some adjustments to the thread and shared myselft the link on the page ( pasted link, wait load the box, put some text and then removed the link and posted).

As you can see, the og:image is working but no with the addon
New option has been added and it is available with version 2.0.0, please upgrade and try again :)

@xfrocks Updated and Showcase & Xen Media Gallery still both do not share the updates to Facebook or Twitter. Status updates & Resources both work fine mind you. Getting no errors logged from both Showcase & Xen Media Gallery when trying, the tick boxes show fine, it just dont seem to do anything. I turned the delay off so i can see the share delay and that is there with status and resources, but no delay with showcase and xen media gallery what to me says its infact not doing anything with the tick boxes ticked.

@xfrocks Updated and Showcase & Xen Media Gallery still both do not share the updates to Facebook or Twitter. Status updates & Resources both work fine mind you. Getting no errors logged from both Showcase & Xen Media Gallery when trying, the tick boxes show fine, it just dont seem to do anything. I turned the delay off so i can see the share delay and that is there with status and resources, but no delay with showcase and xen media gallery what to me says its infact not doing anything with the tick boxes ticked.
Thank you for the information. I will have to grab the latest version of both add-ons and see what changed. I assume you are running latest version of XenForo/Showcase/Xen Media Gallery right?

erver Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting '=' - library/bdSocialShare/Listener.php:17
Generated By: Big Al, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(67) "http://www.rahstyles.net/forum/index.php?threads/thread-update.json"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["threads/thread-update_json"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["last_date"] => string(10) "1410611656"
["thread_id"] => string(3) "976"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(52) "/forum/threads/immigration-attorney-for-k1-visa.976/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I got this error please log onto my site and fix..

Thank you for the information. I will have to grab the latest version of both add-ons and see what changed. I assume you are running latest version of XenForo/Showcase/Xen Media Gallery right?
Yep the very latest of all.
The tick boxes and all that show, it just don't seem to process anything.

erver Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting '=' - library/bdSocialShare/Listener.php:17
Generated By: Big Al, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(67) "http://www.rahstyles.net/forum/index.php?threads/thread-update.json"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["threads/thread-update_json"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["last_date"] => string(10) "1410611656"
["thread_id"] => string(3) "976"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(52) "/forum/threads/immigration-attorney-for-k1-visa.976/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I got this error please log onto my site and fix..
Please reupload the files.

With the permission, a new button will show up where normal Facebook/Twitter/Google+ buttons usually appear. For example, in thread view, it is at the bottom of the page.
I saw it thanks.. Could u please integrate the multiple group sharing please

Well i have like 4 groups on facebook.. I want the messages to be posted on all 4 when i click post from the node overide

Posting to multi groups at the same time is considered SPAM. Facebook will close your account as it is against their terms of service to auto post to more then one location at a time.

Top Bottom