[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Posting to multi groups at the same time is considered SPAM. Facebook will close your account as it is against their terms of service to auto post to more then one location at a time.
yea thats fine. Honestly I dont believe you because my other friend had posted simotaniously 3 times in a row and never till this day got closed down.. and if I want to post in 3 of MY groups at the same time.. so be it.. Im spamming my ownself.. whooptie doo

Xfrocks.. I pay you to do this to my sites social share mod.. if others dont want it so be it.. but I would like mine to be able to do so.. can we make a deal?

Xfrocks.. I pay you to do this to my sites social share mod.. if others dont want it so be it.. but I would like mine to be able to do so.. can we make a deal?
Please start a conversation with me if you wish to have custom work developed. Thank you.

yea thats fine. Honestly I dont believe you because my other friend had posted simotaniously 3 times in a row and never till this day got closed down.. and if I want to post in 3 of MY groups at the same time.. so be it.. Im spamming my ownself.. whooptie doo

Well believe me or not I could care less.. But I don't want something that breaks a sites terms of service put into an add-on, risking my members getting banned. I value my members too much for that. Sadly, if it does happen this will be an add-on I will not continue to use, even though I paid for it.

Well believe me or not I could care less.. But I don't want something that breaks a sites terms of service put into an add-on, risking my members getting banned. I value my members too much for that. Sadly, if it does happen this will be an add-on I will not continue to use, even though I paid for it.
If he adds it to the add on.. it would be your choice to enable multisites or not... I rather have more options then less. Why are you so uptight about somthing that hasnt even happend? And please show me where it breaks the terms and services? Cause I know many people who post the same things in multiple groups.

@xfrocks @RoldanLT How to use Staff Share? Is not working for me...
I set the permission for admins and integrated my facebook account
But not work, when I click in the staff share button the windows popup is blank!
Could you help please?
Thanks.

@xfrocks @RoldanLT How to use Staff Share? Is not working for me...
I set the permission for admins and integrated my facebook account
But not work, when I click in the staff share button the windows popup is blank!
Could you help please?
Thanks.
If it is blank, probably you haven't added any account in to shared accounts list. Go to AdminCP > Options > [bd] Social Share. Click any of the link that's next to auto share to Facebook, it will allow you to add pages/groups to shared account list. Other staff member will be able to publish to those in the list.

If it is blank, probably you haven't added any account in to shared accounts list. Go to AdminCP > Options > [bd] Social Share. Click any of the link that's next to auto share to Facebook, it will allow you to add pages/groups to shared account list. Other staff member will be able to publish to those in the list.
Thanks for this info, this solved my problem.
Maybe you should add this information in the description of the addon, it would be very useful.
Thanks again @xfrocks

With xF 1.4b3 @Chris D gallery no longer shares to facebook using version 1.4.4b of social share. No errors in the acp logs

Tested with @sonnb gallery and it doesn't share either.

@xfrocks Updated and Showcase & Xen Media Gallery still both do not share the updates to Facebook or Twitter. Status updates & Resources both work fine mind you. Getting no errors logged from both Showcase & Xen Media Gallery when trying, the tick boxes show fine, it just dont seem to do anything. I turned the delay off so i can see the share delay and that is there with status and resources, but no delay with showcase and xen media gallery what to me says its infact not doing anything with the tick boxes ticked.

New version should fix the issue with third party add-ons support. For @sonnb add-on, it works without flash uploader enabled. When flash uploader is used, due to technical difficulty I have to request help from @sonnb, maybe it will work in next version of the add-on.

I gotta question.. how do you add or change where you want to post the content.. when you click on the "?" in the post box?

ErrorException: Undefined variable: responseParamValue - library/bdSocialShare/ControllerHelper/Content.php:63
Generated By: Unknown Account, 15 minutes ago
Stack Trace
Same issue here :(
Have to disable the addon for now.

Thanks for the new update. Not sure what "staff share" actually is but it looks good.

Any plans for Google+ sharing?

Top Bottom