[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Permissions are as it is. Its happening since last update. Pls check the screenshots shared by me above.

I am getting this error while clicking on Add another account

There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

Permissions are as it is. Its happening since last update. Pls check the screenshots shared by me above.

I am getting this error while clicking on Add another account
Please enable debug mode in config.php then try again and check server error log for more information.

I use xenzine and I would like my car articles share on social networks. this is possible with this addon?
That image would look article on Facebook by default?
I would like to buy this addon but I need to know exactly what it does.
Sorry my English, I'm Spanish.

Please enable debug mode in config.php then try again and check server error log for more information.

I am getting this error in Server log

J256xnU.png

I think I'm getting confused.

I'm trying to use this to post threads in a certain forum, to my Facebook Page (Site FB Page).

I have configured Xenforo to work with Facebook per their manual. (Creating an app)

So I created a Facebook App.

How does the facebook app post it to my facebook site page? How is the app and page connected?

I have my xenforo account on my site connected to Facebook.

In the options section, I can configure the Auto-Share to the actual Facebook Site Page. I hit test, and it says "Success".

However, when I create a thread in the "X" forum, I get this error:

Code:
bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: {"error":{"message":"(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action","type":"OAuthException","code":200}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:236

I've been trying to get this to work for over a month, and can't figure it out!

I so want this to post stuff to my facebook page, but am pulling my hair out..

Can someone please explain for me what I'm doing wrong, or how this basically works and talks to Facebook apps and the facebook page?

I think I'm getting confused.

I'm trying to use this to post threads in a certain forum, to my Facebook Page (Site FB Page).

I have configured Xenforo to work with Facebook per their manual. (Creating an app)

So I created a Facebook App.

How does the facebook app post it to my facebook site page? How is the app and page connected?

I have my xenforo account on my site connected to Facebook.

In the options section, I can configure the Auto-Share to the actual Facebook Site Page. I hit test, and it says "Success".

However, when I create a thread in the "X" forum, I get this error:

Code:
bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: {"error":{"message":"(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action","type":"OAuthException","code":200}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:236

I've been trying to get this to work for over a month, and can't figure it out!

I so want this to post stuff to my facebook page, but am pulling my hair out..

Can someone please explain for me what I'm doing wrong, or how this basically works and talks to Facebook apps and the facebook page?
The test doesn't try creating a real post so even if it reports "success", you can still encounter the error. That is normal, please stop pulling your hair!
Back to the error, recently, Facebook tighten their permission management and requires all new apps to submit permission review before users can actually accept the permission. That may be one of the causes. Can you log in to the Facebook account, go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications, find the app and verify all the permissions are there? At least, you should have "Manage your pages" and "Post on your behalf" in there.

The test doesn't try creating a real post so even if it reports "success", you can still encounter the error. That is normal, please stop pulling your hair!
Back to the error, recently, Facebook tighten their permission management and requires all new apps to submit permission review before users can actually accept the permission. That may be one of the causes. Can you log in to the Facebook account, go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications, find the app and verify all the permissions are there? At least, you should have "Manage your pages" and "Post on your behalf" in there.

Thanks for the reply

I checked my permissions, and my page is listed under "Manage your pages". I couldn't find any "Post on your behalf".

This is what I see:
2014-08-14_16-46-04.webp

Also, could this be my problem in the developer app settings:
2014-08-14_16-51-21.webp

I've searched the internet for this error, I've checked other sites, but can't seem to narrow this down. I know it has to be something stupid.

I even have "publish_actions" approved.

Any other suggestions?

I wonder if there is an issue with how I have this set up.

For example, when I like the site, or a post and it's supposed to post it to my timeline, it only posts a link to the APP, which in turn when you click on the APP, it goes to my site.

Have only tested on twitter and is working, which is great but I'm going to have to mod it

* Shouldn't be throwing exceptions in authentication fails
* Need to have different sort of function displayed if user doesn't have linked external account - encourage user to link up
* Need to be able to put a hashtag value into all posts to promote my forum

I suspect the trouble that some people are having with twitter revolves around the need for users to regenerate their tokens if the permissions change on twitter app - as well as the need to update the api key and secret when permissions change

It is getting there though

Now a Bigger problem has arised. I accidently deleted my old app which used to post on facebook pages.

And facebook has introduced hell lot of formalities to create new facebook app. So, i guess this addon has become insignificant to me. :(

Is there any option to undelete Facebook app ?

Top Bottom