Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download
Ok that is great news then I would also be in for adding a $ to get this feature added then. I am busy with doing my conversion from VB to XF now so if I miss any updates on this just drop me a PM or PC would you.

Are you able to set the ad to just display under the first post but NOT use the special second post? The other option that's close to that one puts it under every single message.

@xfrocks I have an issue with usergroup targeting. I want donors to be able to not have ads shown to them, but xenforo is making their donor class a secondary class when they use the auto payment feature. So they are still Registered as their primary userclass, but have Donor as a secondary class that gives them flair. With the ads, can you add a feature to select a userclass that will never see ads even if it is a secondary class? Not sure there is another way to accomplish this.
This is still a major issue that has not been acknowledged. @xfrocks I would be more than willing to pay some $$$ to make this happen. Please respond.

Unfortunately, you cannot exclude a user group with this add-on. Have you considered using [bd] Widget Framework to put the ad in place?
It has the option to only show the add on to certain user groups, is there no way for you to add a slight upgrade to whitelist certain usergroups? Its essentially the opposite function. I would pay to make this happen.

@xfrocks not sure which version but from the files it's running 2.7.1 which is rather old(not in version term but date wise.

Newer version says it's responsive + some other bug fixes as well. How hard would be to update this? Replacing files, or changing stuff on your end?

@xfrocks not sure which version but from the files it's running 2.7.1 which is rather old(not in version term but date wise.

Newer version says it's responsive + some other bug fixes as well. How hard would be to update this? Replacing files, or changing stuff on your end?
It would be nice to get some updates on this, there are some newer paid advertising addons out now. I might have to switch if this is no longer under development. As I have said before, I will pay to have my requested feature added...

Sorry, what were you talking about? The jQuery plugin?

Hi there, this package I tried twice to extract on my server, only file it extracts is the xml.
On my PC I see it there file but on my server it wont extract. Is there a specific names folder I could create that
it will recognize? Very odd, other packages had no problem. I am thinking if I create a folder and put it in there maybe it will work.
By default what folder name is designed to extract to ?

Thanks

is it just me or do the ads load faster than the rest of the page now? If I'm not imagining that, wow nice! Before this upgrade the ads would lag a bit.

Top Bottom