Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
@xfrocks I had this weird issue: if this add-on is installed in the system the master rebuild stops during recompiling of the phrases (I think something happens during the recompile). And if I uninstall [bd] Paygates, master rebuild continues to recompile templates and successfully finishes with e-mail templates. I thought maybe this was an issue with my setup so didn't do anything about it, but it happened again today with @TheBigK and now I am fairly certain it's associated with the add-on somehow.

Is it possible to turn off the navigation item "purchased resources" under the Resource Tab. My site does not use that feature and I was hoping to toggle it off

Error when I wanted to check "Commercial uploaded file":
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'bdpaygate_allow_commercial_local' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1640
    XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1609
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 160
    XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 86
    Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category_Base->actionSave() in bdPaygate/XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 9
    bdPaygate_XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforo/domains/my.site.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Then I uninstalled "CustomFields by Waindigo " but again:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'bdpaygate_allow_commercial_local' in 'field list'

XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 160
    XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in bdPaygate/XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 9
    bdPaygate_XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforo/domains/my.site.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Any opinion will be appreciated

Please add the option to allow the uploader to add their PayPal email, this is a huge feature that should have been in from the start. I still can't believe that xenforo released their product without this, it get's asked about over and over on the xenforo main forums.

I've been waiting on something like this for several years now, it's very depressing and I'd be more than happy to pay for this option as I know many others would as well!

Error when I wanted to check "Commercial uploaded file":
Code:

XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 86
    Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category_Base->actionSave() in bdPaygate/XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 9

Then I uninstalled "CustomFields by Waindigo " but again:
Code:

XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in bdPaygate/XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 9

Any opinion will be appreciated
Still not able to use it.
Any idea please?

Edit:
Solved! (reinstall)

Last edited:
Now one request: Now we can set if a user can post commercial resources in a categories or not (in category setting). Is it possible to set this for each usergroup too? I want to let just some usergroups to be able to post commercial resources in categories that are able to. Not all usergroups. Thanks.

Last edited:
@xfrocks
I have one important problem:
When I add commercial resource, those who not purchased yet don't have access to Discussion tab (thread)
Normally we want to let all people have access to Discussion tab (thread started for resource) but if the resource is commercial, just those who pay be able to download.

Any opinion on how to solve it will be appreciated.

Last edited:
@xfrocks
I have one important problem:
When I add commercial resource, those who not purchased yet don't have access to Discussion tab (thread)
Normally we want to let all people have access to Discussion tab (thread started for resource) but if the resource is commercial, just those who pay be able to download.

Any opinion on how to solve it will be appreciated.
You can enable the permission "[bd] Paygates: Access All Resource Discussions" for user groups that you allow to access the threads without purchasing the resource.

Thanks.

Is there any way to limit usergroups in order not to be able to add buyer? Now all resource owners can add buyer to their commercial resources, and it will hard for us when they ask us for withdraw. It would be great if we could set whether a usergroup is able to add buyer to their resources or not.

You can enable the permission "[bd] Paygates: Access All Resource Discussions" for user groups that you allow to access the threads without purchasing the resource.
@xfrocks does the paygate and authorize.net module worth with XF 1.5? Several people have asked this question.

Thanks.

Is there any way to limit usergroups in order not to be able to add buyer? Now all resource owners can add buyer to their commercial resources, and it will hard for us when they ask us for withdraw. It would be great if we could set whether a usergroup is able to add buyer to their resources or not.
Sorry no, currently resource owner has the permission to add buyer.

@xfrocks does the paygate and authorize.net module worth with XF 1.5? Several people have asked this question.
Yes, they both work with XenForo 1.5.x

Hello I have tried to install this and I get this error....

...The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I have uploaded them in the right place. I tried twice the second time I uploaded them ASCI mode. I've also uploaded it via cPanel & extracted it in cPanel to no avail. I'm running a fresh install of XenForo 1.5.2. I've uploaded the library directory inside the XenForo root directory so that the pathway look like this: library/bdpaygate/. I'm using FlashFXP to upload via FTP.

Hello I have tried to install this and I get this error....

...The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I have uploaded them in the right place. I tried twice the second time I uploaded them ASCI mode. I've also uploaded it via cPanel & extracted it in cPanel to no avail. I'm running a fresh install of XenForo 1.5.2. I've uploaded the library directory inside the XenForo root directory so that the pathway look like this: library/bdpaygate/. I'm using FlashFXP to upload via FTP.
The directory "bdpaygate" should be in your XenForo root (same directory with "js", and "styles").
The "library" in the zip package should be merged with the "library" directory in your XenForo root.

Hi,

Is it possible to add multiple purchase? Ie several times the same buy upgrades
Waidingo does, but it is not compatible with bdpaygate.

XenForo allows only select the purchase permanant or duration :(

thx

Top Bottom