Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
What is exactly sent to the server when checking for a new version?
Currently the updater is under beta mode so it does not do anything. To enable the Updater, you have to enable XenForo debug mode to turn it on (after being turned on, it will work regardless of debug mode). Once a day, it sends the add-on id of itself to xfrocks.com to check for new version.

Once the beta is over, detailed information will be published on the add-on description and xfrocks.com.

@xfrocks

When this addon is enabled after the update some thraeds display this error.

2015-12-11_16-46-37.png

Disabling the addon fixes the issue. Please advise.

Reinstalling RM and keeping it disabled also keeps that error at bay. However I don't want want to keep an extra addon just for that.

I get this error:-

Callback bdPaygate_Listener::init_dependencies is invalid (Invalid Method).

I am using TH install and upgrade.

Reinstalling RM and keeping it disabled also keeps that error at bay. However I don't want want to keep an extra addon just for that.
Looks like you installed XenForo Resource Manager at some point so the thread is marked as a resource discussion thread. That's why [bd] Paygates try to get the associated resource. A new version will be released to fix this.

I get this error:-

Callback bdPaygate_Listener::init_dependencies is invalid (Invalid Method).

I am using TH install and upgrade.
Please try uploading the files manually and upgrade again to see if it works.

Any plan to add support to showcase please?
In showcase we can limit users to be able to send items in categories (in each category we can set which user <or usergroup> be able to submit how many items).

Now for example, while creating or editing a category, we set a price for each item, then users who want to send new item in that category forced to pay its price to charge their account to be able to send one item in that category. Then if they decide to submit another item, they be forced to pay its price again.
This will be awesome. Because we will have different categories in our showcase that some of them are going to be for advertisement. And submitting new item there won't be free.

Thanks.

I've installed this but cannot see how to configure an alternative to payal. The only difference I se in the Ser Ugrade page is failed called Send Email on Failure

Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 17.23.10.webp

Any plan to add support to showcase please?
In showcase we can limit users to be able to send items in categories (in each category we can set which user <or usergroup> be able to submit how many items).

Now for example, while creating or editing a category, we set a price for each item, then users who want to send new item in that category forced to pay its price to charge their account to be able to send one item in that category. Then if they decide to submit another item, they be forced to pay its price again.
This will be awesome. Because we will have different categories in our showcase that some of them are going to be for advertisement. And submitting new item there won't be free.

Thanks.
There is no plan to support Showcase for now. However, that add-on author can integrate easily with [bd] Paygates. S/he just need to follow this integration guide.

Thank you :D!
The new version has included the fix for your issue ;) Please try it.

I've installed this but cannot see how to configure an alternative to payal. The only difference I se in the Ser Ugrade page is failed called Send Email on Failure

View attachment 125529
If you install this add-on only, PayPal is still the only paygate. You need to install additional add-ons for other paygates.

See full and updated list on the resource page.

Top Bottom