Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
In addition to what I said here:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/add-buyer.113010/
If you set price for resources using commercial uploaded file, (As I showed in screenshots), then users will see "Purchase ... $" insteasd of "Download Now".
And if they click on it, then they will go to paypal to pay, and after that, they will back to your site, and then they will see "Download Now" button.
Pay more attention to my answer with screenshots.
Then it must be I don't experience that same behavior because I'm logged in as Admin or it's my resource. Thanks for the help.

I'm getting the same.

Also user upgrades and donations work but the user upgrades dont show up in active upgrades and donations will not show on donation addon.

Ruled out my donation plugin and xf core.

Ditto for me. I just upgraded to XF 1.5.6 in my test installation and see this error message. My upgrades are working but dont want to move this to my live site until I understand what the issue is.
Thanks

Hey @xfrocks,

I am using this along with the Xenforo Resource Manager and I want a user to be able to create a resource and define their personal paypal account then in which a user can purchase that resource which goes to the resource owner and then download it in their purchased resources. much like this;
dcJ0obl.png

I'm willing to pay if you can make this into an update or standalone.
I would pay as well.

Any way to control the "Commercial uploaded file" option using Permissions, instead of Categories? Since this option uses the main site's Paypal account, I only want my site resources to have access to this option. I can lock it down by Categories, but that will cause me to create duplicate categories just to separate the permissions.

Any thoughts?
upload_2016-3-1_11-22-15.webp

Is there a was of adding a bank transfer paygate? Most transactions in nz are by direct credit straight to someone's bank account.

I setup a new commercial Resource and my first buyer didn't automatically get added to the buyers list to be able to Download the resource. Any clue what I could be missing?

To be clear, he paid through PayPal using the Resource pay now button and after being redirected it still said Pay Now and didn't add him to the purchasing table list automatically?

I was missing the bdpaygates/callback.php folder in my directory for anyone who experiences this same issue. You need to add this in addition to the library folders/files. :)

regarding this:

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload the library directory into your XenForo's
2. Import the add-on
3. Configure pay gate options in User Upgrade page (AdminCP)

on number 3, when I got to user -> user upgrades this is only what I saw (see attached screenshot)

Attachments

• paygate.webp
    paygate.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 16
@xfrocks it seems this is incompatible with PHP 7 (7.0.5 in my case).

With the add-on installed the list is empty. It doesn't matter if the add-on is enabled or disabled.

upload_2016-4-14_11-9-45.webp

Last edited:
If you install this add-on only, PayPal is still the only paygate. You need to install additional add-ons for other paygates.

See full and updated list on the resource page.

Same Question?

If you install this add-on only, PayPal is still the only paygate. You need to install additional add-ons for other paygates.

Does anyone know what I should try to correct this?

Ok, installed [BD] Paygates
uploaded bdpaygate into library
installed addon-bdPaygate.xml
put callback.php into forum root

Not sure what to do with

README.txt
CHANGELOGS.txt
and the below folder?
__MACOSX

upload_2016-4-20_7-50-11.webp

I check the logs after made a payment.
[bd] Paygates Logs