Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
@SeToY AFAIK, he has been busy lately. I personally don't recommend buying the Webmaster upgrade for the time being. I've heard a few people intentionally buying the upgrade for better support, but to no avail.

This says it supports resource manager paid resources. How do I set that up? I don't see any options in this of resource manager?

In that case I am missing something if I upload a file to the resource and have commercial checked. People can still download the file without paying.

In that case I am missing something if I upload a file to the resource and have commercial checked. People can still download the file without paying.
When you upload the file, then you should check the checkbox below it that says "it is a paid file". when checked, a price field will be appeared right below it where you can set the price.
(take a look at this Gif, although you can't understand the language, but you can see what I said. When I upload the file, the I check to set it is paid. Then the price field comes)

Attachments

• GIF.gif
    GIF.gif
    1,016 KB · Views: 16
Of course you can download your own paid resources without paying. But others should pay to download it (its normal. Everyone can download his/her own products freely)

cannot install keeps throwing this at me: Callback bdPaygate_Listener::init_dependencies is invalid (Invalid Method).

uploaded files manually via FTP and they are all there!

XF 1.5.10

Edit: found multiple pay gate folders in library folder. deleted them and it worked after a re-upload.

Last edited:
Hi i forgot do i need to set payment_gateway.php?method=paypal in my paypal IPN settings? or can i still use Xenforo's payment_gateway.php?

also i am getting the flowing warning in my error log with BD Paygates:

[31-Oct-2016 00:18:47 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/msql.so

and i have no such module msql.so but i do have mysqli.so, mysqlnd.so & pdo_mysql.so

Last edited:
RE:
Configure pay gate options in User Upgrade page (AdminCP)

I have installed the addon and observe no setting related to paygates:
user_upgrades.webp

Is that as supposed to be?

RE:
Configure pay gate options in User Upgrade page (AdminCP)

I have installed the addon and observe no setting related to paygates:
View attachment 143354

Is that as supposed to be?
If you only install this add-on, then yes. It's expected. However, this add-on only comes with PayPal pay gate. Install other pay gates if you want to use them.

Hi i forgot do i need to set payment_gateway.php?method=paypal in my paypal IPN settings? or can i still use Xenforo's payment_gateway.php?

also i am getting the flowing warning in my error log with BD Paygates:

[31-Oct-2016 00:18:47 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/msql.so

and i have no such module msql.so but i do have mysqli.so, mysqlnd.so & pdo_mysql.so
I don't think those are related to this add-on.

If you only install this add-on, then yes. It's expected. However, this add-on only comes with PayPal pay gate. Install other pay gates if you want to use them.
That screen corresponds with paygates and paygates: stripe installed. The problem is AD Donate addon cannot find paygates stripe :(

That screen corresponds with paygates and paygates: stripe installed. The problem is AD Donate addon cannot find paygates stripe :(
The Stripe paygate has its own option page. Have you take a look there? You need to set it up before other add-on (like [AD] Donate) can start using Stripe.

@xfrocks Are you available for custom development of a PaySafeCard pay gate?
Yes, the standard fee to add new paygate is $100. See here.

Top Bottom