Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
I have installed paygates and stripe. Now i can pay with stipre only. That is ok, because i dont want to use any Paypal.
How can i use Stripe to use more than only credit cards?
Can i use only one carrier at the same time?

I have installed paygates and stripe. Now i can pay with stipre only. That is ok, because i dont want to use any Paypal.
How can i use Stripe to use more than only credit cards?
Can i use only one carrier at the same time?

We are able to use both Pay Pal and authorize.net

Yes, it looks like you can use Paypal and one other one.
I just try it with Stripe, but i get only credit-cards to use.
Now i wait for infos from Stripe how to use other ways of payment.
Stripe seems to offer more than only credit-cards, but i dont know if the addon is able to do more?

Yes, it looks like you can use Paypal and one other one.
I just try it with Stripe, but i get only credit-cards to use.
Now i wait for infos from Stripe how to use other ways of payment.
Stripe seems to offer more than only credit-cards, but i dont know if the addon is able to do more?
The current version of the Stripe add-on does not support other payment channel, sorry :(

Hello with your extension is it possible to set up a payment via blue card? (VISA, MASTERCARD ect ...) thank you for keeping me informed

How can I enable the Paypal feature? Looked around in each file, But can't find anything that does so I can enter the PayPal email per resource.

Kind Regards.

Hello,

i have get 2 Donations, but i cant see in the "[bd] Paygates Logs"; and so i dont get a output in the Donations list. How can i fix this problem?

//Edit
Now I have the 2 income with me listed, can someone explain why this took so long?

Last edited:
Beyond PayPal
Maybe this question has already been asked. What exactly do you mean with

Replace built-in PayPal with compatible implementation

I mean, I'd like to add this addon to my forum to accept payments also with Stripe but I cannot understand the "replace" term. You mean that if I install this addon I miss PayPal and the users has to choose only stripe?

Thanks for this clarification

@xfrocks I've tried to install Paygates and stripe on a new XF 1.5 test installation. Everything seems fine, paygates and stripe installed and configured with public and secret key but if I don't put my paypal email in the specific field, there's no way to upgrade

Schermata 2017-08-18 alle 12.12.00.webp

And if I put there the email, the button pay with paypal does appear.

I really don't know how to make the paygates button appear and I've followed your instructions

*. You must have [bd] Paygates installed.
1. Upload the library directory into your XenForo's
2. Import the add-on
3. Configure pay gate options in AdminCP > Options > [bd] Paygate: STRIPE

Can you help?

Here are the other two screen

I've input the paypal email

Schermata 2017-08-18 alle 14.39.28.webp

and so the pay with paypal button does appear

Schermata 2017-08-18 alle 14.38.47.webp

but no pay with stripe.

What I've done wrong?

please note that this is a completely new XF 1.5.14 installation just to test this addon so I don't have any other addon installed.

Here are the other two screen

I've input the paypal email

View attachment 156078

and so the pay with paypal button does appear

View attachment 156079

but no pay with stripe.

What I've done wrong?

please note that this is a completely new XF 1.5.14 installation just to test this addon so I don't have any other addon installed.
Have you configured Stripe? Each pay gate must be configured separately as mentioned in the instruction. If you did enter the Stripe keys in options, can you share a screenshot of that options page?

Thank you very much. That solved the problem. I've simply removed the paypal email and the PayPal button is gone. Now I'll try to pay with the test key just to see if everything works and the account is upgraded and I'll install this on my live forum removing paypal.

Thank you very much!

Hello mate, just to tell you that I've put Stripe in test mode, copied and pasted the public and private key in the Stripe config on your addon and the Pay button is not shown. Maybe is correct but I wanna share this with you since that way is not possible to test the gateway. If I put the the real key it works.

I forgot to ask.

The stripe popup is show in the language set for xenforo or for the user? In the test XF I've only english but I'd like to know if, in my live forum set in italian for everybody, the popup will be show in italian.

Hello mate, just to tell you that I've put Stripe in test mode, copied and pasted the public and private key in the Stripe config on your addon and the Pay button is not shown. Maybe is correct but I wanna share this with you since that way is not possible to test the gateway. If I put the the real key it works.
Hmm, that sounds wrong. Have you been able to turn on sandbox mode for [bd] Paygates?

Ok, well I'm an idiot sorry. I tought that the sandbox mode was in the Stripe addon and I've not checked the Paygates one. Sorry again. It works...

Top Bottom