Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
@xfrocks

So one of my users opted to do a recurring subscription. I see it recorded correctly in paypal but my bd paygates log is filled with these:
Invalid business or receiver_email (error)

This is using the ThemeHouse Donations Manager via Paygates from @ThemeHouse.

Regular paypal and stripe donations work perfectly and the emails are correct.

@xfrocks

So one of my users opted to do a recurring subscription. I see it recorded correctly in paypal but my bd paygates log is filled with these:
Invalid business or receiver_email (error)

This is using the ThemeHouse Donations Manager via Paygates from @ThemeHouse.

Regular paypal and stripe donations work perfectly and the emails are correct.
Did you change your PayPal email at some point? The error happened right on the first payment or else?

Did you change your PayPal email at some point? The error happened right on the first payment or else?

No my PayPal email has never changed. Errors are happening once an hour, can't seem to stop them. And it happened on first recurring payment. Regular ones work fine. The recurring payment looks ok in PayPal so it's literally filling up the logs for no reason.

Is there a way to add a fee to using a Paygate? We're keeping Paypal as our primary, but planning on offering Paymentwall or a similar service which have higher fees than Paypal.

@xfrocks
Very likely. Also, new version of this add-on (coming soon) will now further restrict payment status requirement before it accepts a transaction. Basically that means pending echeck won't be processed right away (which was the case here).

without this paygates is pretty much useless. :/
when are u planning to integrate further payment status requirements that fix the echeck problem?

@xfrocks

without this paygates is pretty much useless. :/
when are u planning to integrate further payment status requirements that fix the echeck problem?
Hello,

go to library/bdpaygate/Processor and change PayPal.php

look for the line:
Code:
if ($filtered['payment_status'] == 'Refunded' OR $filtered['payment_status'] == 'Reversed') {

replace it with:
Code:
if ($filtered['payment_status'] == 'Refunded' OR $filtered['payment_status'] == 'Reversed' OR $filtered['payment_status'] == 'Pending' OR $filtered['payment_status'] == 'Denied') {

Problem solved.

For some reason, my "paid" resource is now free to anyone and they can simply download without paying first. It was working before and now it's not and I don't see a way to check the settings for that resource to verify it's setup correctly.

Can someone help?

Weird, I installed Paygate and this one for stripe, and setup the api on stripe, copied over the keys, but the option does not become available on the website or when I make test user upgrades. Do I need to do something else?

Can't install it. Get after addon/xml upload the following error. All files from folder "upload" are correctly uploaded.

Code:
Fehler
Das mit dem Add-on verbundenen Dateien konnte nicht gefunden werden. Bitte lade diese Datei auf deinen Server und versuche es noch einmal.

Quick question, I was reviewing my logs for this add-on and I have about twenty or so message errors under the following title:
Transaction paypal_[number/ID]/other has already been processed (other)

Any idea why this is error is being thrown? I have Donation Manager installed as well, but I've gotten the above error for campaign donations and for user upgrades.

Is this something that can be ignored or is it possible the attempted transactions aren't actually going through?

Hi @xfrocks

I've installed add-on latest of 1.5.2 and get error from "File Health Check",
Code:
An exception occurred: Class 'bdPaygate_FileSums' not found in /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/library/bdPaygate/Listener.php on line 49
[LIST=1]
[*]bdPaygate_Listener::file_health_check() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
[*]XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 364
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionFileCheck() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

I'm getting the same.

Also user upgrades and donations work but the user upgrades dont show up in active upgrades and donations will not show on donation addon.

Ruled out my donation plugin and xf core.

Anyone having an issue with user upgrades not applying (payments go through) and issues with ad donate addon not showing donations and such? this is becoming a huge headache :/

@iamjudd Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm dealing with it right now as well. Payments go through but no upgrades or donations are applied. I was receiving error logs but even those seem to be missing.

cannot install keeps throwing this at me: Callback bdPaygate_Listener::init_dependencies is invalid (Invalid Method).

uploaded files manually via FTP and they are all there!

XF 1.5.10

Edit: found multiple pay gate folders in library folder. deleted them and it worked after a re-upload.

@XxUnkn0wnxX Multiple folders like other payment methods for bd you uninstalled?

My issue is that Donation Manager donations AND user upgrades are not being applied/counted. I've been getting IPN email errors from PayPal. This issue is causing me quite a headache. Any advice?

Edit: Problem solved. It was the IPN Callback URL listed in PayPal's interface. It was never a problem before, so either there was a change in the add-on, on PayPals side, or potentially due to upgrade to https (I don't think it's the later). Should have checked this first. I tested new payments for the donation manager and as a recurring upgrade, both worked.

Last edited:
Hello, suddenly I'm getting this error message entering the admin

Code:
An exception occurred: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/kogit/forum/library/bdPaygate/ShippableHelper/Updater.php on line 74

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdPaygate/ShippableHelper/Updater.php at line 74
bdPaygate_ShippableHelper_Updater::onInitDependencies() in bdPaygate/Listener.php at line 34
bdPaygate_Listener::init_dependencies() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kogit/forum/admin.php at line 13

Can someone help me to fix it? maybe @xfrocks

Top Bottom