Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
Id like to keep ******* because of all the features they offer with credits. It would be awesome if you could implement support for it.
Adding support like that will require additional cost. Please start a conversation with me if you are interested.

Getting this error

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_upgrade_record_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_upgrade...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->logProcessorCallback(NULL, 'bdpaygate', 'paypal_47T32283...', 'payment', 'Upgraded user m...', Array, 'I-3ADS8KM4597W')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(320): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(148): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->_processUserUpgrade(true, Array, Array, Object(bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 3.95, 'USD')
#7 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php(251): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->processItem('user_upgrade|47...', Object(bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 3.95, 'USD')
#8 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/bdpaygate/callback.php(120): bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract->processTransaction('accepted', 'user_upgrade|47...', 3.95, 'USD')
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "https://www.religiousforums.com/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["p"] => string(6) "paypal"
  }

}
How are you doing with this? It has been discovered that Better Analytics is the one causing issue. Do you have that installed?

i am starting to get many errors like this:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_upgrade_record_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_upgrade...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->logProcessorCallback(NULL, 'bdpaygate', 'paypal_4W571881...', 'payment', 'Upgraded user R...', Array, 'I-EDTN2KHPNCKY')
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(320): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(148): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->_processUserUpgrade(true, Array, Array, Object(bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 5, 'USD')
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php(251): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->processItem('user_upgrade|13...', Object(bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 5, 'USD')
#8 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/bdpaygate/callback.php(120): bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract->processTransaction('accepted', 'user_upgrade|13...', 5, 'USD')
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["p"] => string(6) "paypal"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(29) {
    ["transaction_subject"] => string(76) "Account Upgrade: VIP Upgrade Monthly Subscription [Recurring] (simon1231992)"
    ["payment_date"] => string(25) "03:30:45 Feb 20, 2015 PST"
    ["txn_type"] => string(14) "subscr_payment"
    ["subscr_id"] => string(14) "hidden"
    ["last_name"] => string(8) "hidden"
    ["residence_country"] => string(2) "GB"
    ["item_name"] => string(76) "Account Upgrade: VIP Upgrade Monthly Subscription [Recurring] (simon1231992)"
    ["payment_gross"] => string(4) "5.00"
    ["mc_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
    ["business"] => string(21) "hidden"
    ["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"
    ["protection_eligibility"] => string(10) "Ineligible"
    ["verify_sign"] => string(56) "A-WJTA1X6jBM7EubY43l8B2oxZQlAgUc52S1b0uCJ2hYJPo7eYUUBlKH"
    ["payer_status"] => string(8) "verified"
    ["payer_email"] => string(30) "hidden"
    ["txn_id"] => string(17) "hidden"
    ["receiver_email"] => string(21) "hidden"
    ["first_name"] => string(5) "simon"
    ["payer_id"] => string(13) "hidden"
    ["receiver_id"] => string(13) "hidden"
    ["payer_business_name"] => string(14) "wwfc111_gaming"
    ["payment_status"] => string(9) "Completed"
    ["payment_fee"] => string(4) "0.48"
    ["mc_fee"] => string(4) "0.48"
    ["mc_gross"] => string(4) "5.00"
    ["custom"] => string(26) "user_upgrade|13015|0b500|1"
    ["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"
    ["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.8"
    ["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "a976387d8a3ac"
  }
}

the "Hidden" values represent real data but i have hidden them as they may be sensitive info..

do i need to go to my paypal and tell it to use ur callback script floated here:
bdpaygate/callback.php

instead of the default payment_callback.php ?

Regarding this issue, please read this post and confirm whether you have Better Analytics add-on installed?

Is there any possibility on working out the conflics? The functionality added by both Paygate and the User Upgrades are extremely useful, especially if we could combine them. Do you have any ideas @Jon W ?
There is a temporary fix for them to work together. The only problem between them is when the price of the upgrade is changed (reduced because of the coupon), it will fail a validation when payment arrives (the upgrade is $10 but only $5 is paid). You can disable that check for them to work together. But it is a security risk.

I think I understand the problem, at least in theory. Alas, I have no intentions on providing coupons, so the price should not ever change, wich means that check would never fail.

Whenever I enable both addons, the account upgrade page becomes completely blank. Just white space. where the upgrades would usually show.

I think I understand the problem, at least in theory. Alas, I have no intentions on providing coupons, so the price should not ever change, wich means that check would never fail.

Whenever I enable both addons, the account upgrade page becomes completely blank. Just white space. where the upgrades would usually show.
Do you have any server error log?

Hello,

is there a way to let guests purchase any paid resource? I read 2 or 3 posts here about but found no sollution for.

So, at this time it looks so only reg. members can purchase with paygate, but guests not. Thats not so good. :(

Regards

Hello,

is there a way to let guests purchase any paid resource? I read 2 or 3 posts here about but found no sollution for.

So, at this time it looks so only reg. members can purchase with paygate, but guests not. Thats not so good. :(

Regards
No, you can't do that now. Basically because XenForo put the user upgrade within user account page so user must login to even access the list of upgrades to purchase...

Does this work with 1.4.7? When I added it and then Stripe and configured stripe with the API's for the live site and activated my stripe account, no payment options show on the upgrade page. If I remove the PayPal email it only shows gifts (using NixFifty gifting addon).

Well I have Paygates and Stripe installed, added my keys for Stripe, disabled my other gifting add-on and as you can see, nothing shows up.

Note: Picture is with gifting add-on enabled, but disabling it does not make the other payment methods appear either.

Attachments

• payment.webp
    payment.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi all, this is a great addon and the way to move forward for our community donations! Two questions though:
  1. Has anyone managed to get it integrated into AD Credits - Multiple currencies, 20+ events, PayPal integration and more!
  2. Has anyone managed to find a way to get Online payment with the safe prepaid solution - paysafecard.com integration? Our members keep asking for this but I've not seen an addon to achieve this yet
If anyone can help with the questions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Top Bottom