Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
About those features:
  • Added nicer purchase button for resource (XenForo 1.2+ only)
  • Added buyers tab for resource
  • Added add-buyer button
Do you have screenshots? I don't undersand the buyer tab and the add buyer button (I've tried and saw nothing).
Unless the buyer tab is the list of what the buyer has bought available in the XenForo top bar (introduced in your developer version I think).

Another thing, about the currencies, I only set 3 in the RM options, but with the options from your addon I have more.

About those features:
  • Added nicer purchase button for resource (XenForo 1.2+ only)
  • Added buyers tab for resource
  • Added add-buyer button
Do you have screenshots? I don't undersand the buyer tab and the add buyer button (I've tried and saw nothing).
Unless the buyer tab is the list of what the buyer has bought available in the XenForo top bar (introduced in your developer version I think).

Another thing, about the currencies, I only set 3 in the RM options, but with the options from your addon I have more.

This is the purchase button:
Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 9.48.14 AM.webp
(previously, user will see a gray download button with a purchase link underneath, quite ugly)

Buyers tab is list or users who purchased a resource:
Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 9.49.42 AM.webp

Add buyer button is a button at the top of buyers tab and let you manually add buyer. Who paid via other means for example.

Regrading currencies, yes, currently the XFRM option will be override by all supported currencies of [bd] Paygates. Probably I need to add some option to control which currency should be available...

@xfrocks
Are there other popular payment methods besides Authorize.net (not paypal) that works with this addon?
I'm looking for something that my members can use a CC to pay for if their authorize.net payment fails.

@xfrocks
Are there other popular payment methods besides Authorize.net (not paypal) that works with this addon?
I'm looking for something that my members can use a CC to pay for if their authorize.net payment fails.
There is one Persian alternative but I think you are not interested in that. So, to answer your question, no.

This is the purchase button:
View attachment 60721
(previously, user will see a gray download button with a purchase link underneath, quite ugly)

Buyers tab is list or users who purchased a resource:
View attachment 60722

Add buyer button is a button at the top of buyers tab and let you manually add buyer. Who paid via other means for example.

Regrading currencies, yes, currently the XFRM option will be override by all supported currencies of [bd] Paygates. Probably I need to add some option to control which currency should be available...
Thank you for all these information. It's all clear now.

Big issue. After the latest upgrade, the button to pay (Authorize.net) disappears.
I have to revert to the old version (I have to modify the version string in the last version xml file to upgrade since it did not allow me to downgrade.)
After I go back to 1.3.2b, the button shows again.

I don't know how many people couldn't pay for the last few days.

Big issue. After the latest upgrade, the button to pay (Authorize.net) disappears.
I have to revert to the old version (I have to modify the version string in the last version xml file to upgrade since it did not allow me to downgrade.)
After I go back to 1.3.2b, the button shows again.

I don't know how many people couldn't pay for the last few days.
Screenshot of the place where the button is missing please?

Hmm, it still working for me. I will contact you directly to solve this then.
Thanks. I did not configure the currency. Maybe USD should be chosen as default in case people upgrade and don't know about this issue?
AdminCP > Home > Options > [bd] Paygates, configure the Enabled Currencies

Thanks. I did not configure the currency. Maybe USD should be chosen as default in case people upgrade and don't know about this issue?
AdminCP > Home > Options > [bd] Paygates, configure the Enabled Currencies
v1.4.0b should have them all enabled by default ;)

Also i would like to have more details and some screenshot about what and how this plugin works, can you do it please?

I registered but still cant find any post with more detailed stuff.
Also i intend to use your plugin along with a paymentwall widget.

I registered but still cant find any post with more detailed stuff.
Also i intend to use your plugin along with a paymentwall widget.
There is no post. The site has the add-on installed and used it in two places
  1. User Upgrades: you can pay with PayPal or BitPay.
  2. Resources: you can pay to download resources directly from the site. After payment is confirmed, the resource is available immediately (no email necessary).

Top Bottom