Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
Tried now and I get this error. I've created a simple upgrade that add the user to another usergroup. Tried to login as that user, payed with stripe test account and got this error

[ERROR] Could not find active upgrade record to downgrade (rejected)

Code:
Processor Info
stripe:
2 minutes ago
Result
Details
itemId    user_upgrade|2|0f4d5|1
cents    2500
currency    eur
success    0
nop    0
charge_id

It's something on my side, it's normal or there something I've done wrong? The user is in the registered UG and the upgrade add the Moderating UG, Should be fine...

Or maybe it's related to the fact that, being a test account, Stripe doesn't give the OK back to Xenforo?

@xfrocks Can you do a favor to the enthusiastic web designer... ;) and change the library/bdpaygates/processor PayPal.php for the PayPal checkout "submit" button from <input> into <button>...? I already did it by editing the PHP file but I would kindly ask to have it done by you in the next update of the add-on, because it makes it possible to CSS-Style that button. It already works with your bdpaygates STRIPE. It would be cool to have it for PayPal too... nice styling can be done then (see my custom styling with PHP "hack" below)... THANKS! :)

bdpaygates_button.gif

Last edited:
Tried now and I get this error. I've created a simple upgrade that add the user to another usergroup. Tried to login as that user, payed with stripe test account and got this error

Code:
Processor Info
stripe:
2 minutes ago
Result
Details
itemId    user_upgrade|2|0f4d5|1
cents    2500
currency    eur
success    0
nop    0
charge_id

It's something on my side, it's normal or there something I've done wrong? The user is in the registered UG and the upgrade add the Moderating UG, Should be fine...

Or maybe it's related to the fact that, being a test account, Stripe doesn't give the OK back to Xenforo?
The error indicates that Stripe reports the transaction as rejected. Did you use a good test credit card number? Stripe has several cards for testing, only one of them will be accepted, others will be rejected for different reasons.

@xfrocks Can you do a favor to the enthusiastic web designer... ;) and change the library/bdpaygates/processor PayPal.php for the PayPal checkout "submit" button from <input> into <button>...? I already did it by editing the PHP file but I would kindly ask to have it done by you in the next update of the add-on, because it makes it possible to CSS-Style that button. It already works with your bdpaygates STRIPE. It would be cool to have it for PayPal too... nice styling can be done then (see my custom styling with PHP "hack" below)... THANKS! :)

View attachment 156254
Certainly (y)

We're trying to add a facebook tracking pixel to track when someone upgrades on the confirmation page, etc.

What page could we add this to to track a confirmation of upgrade? Our site just takes them back to the home page after they pay with Authorize.net for example.

We've put this code in other pages for tracking and it works great!
<xen:container var="$head.tracker">Facebook Pixel code here</xen:container>

We're trying to add a facebook tracking pixel to track when someone upgrades on the confirmation page, etc.

What page could we add this to to track a confirmation of upgrade? Our site just takes them back to the home page after they pay with Authorize.net for example.

We've put this code in other pages for tracking and it works great!
<xen:container var="$head.tracker">Facebook Pixel code here</xen:container>
That doesn't sound right. Hmm, user should be redirected to a thank you page (index.php?account/upgrade-purchase).

@xfrocks thanks for the reply! Here is a video capture of what happens on Authorize.net
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
it's done this since day 1, I've never seen a confirmation page. It always goes back to the home page of the website, but it successfully upgrades the account.

@xfrocks Any idea why I don't get a confirmation page on my site?

@xfrocks Any idea why I don't get a confirmation page on my site?
Did your payment went through? I saw in your video that you flip Test/Live in the middle of the process, I don't think it works that way...

The test mode has nothing to do with it, when it is in test or live mode the user is returned to the home page of the forum. It's been like this for years. The payments go through, and it is logged in the paygate log and the account is upgrade, but it goes back to the home page instead of the confirmation page.

Has anyone ever gotten a message like this:

Paypal Instant Notification Warning

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

https://{forumurl}/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks,

PayPal

I've had this running for months and made no changes and suddenly received this warning from Paypal.

Has anyone ever gotten a message like this:

I've had this running for months and made no changes and suddenly received this warning from Paypal.
If you are still processing payments without issue then it is probably an issue with the connection between PayPal and your server. If they fail to reach you a few times, they will send out emails like these.

If you are still processing payments without issue then it is probably an issue with the connection between PayPal and your server. If they fail to reach you a few times, they will send out emails like these.
I just got the error again today (early in the AM). How can I test to see if Paypal is down? If I go to the Callback link I get a blank page that states "Request not validated"

I just got the error again today (early in the AM). How can I test to see if Paypal is down? If I go to the Callback link I get a blank page that states "Request not validated"
PayPal is probably not down, just a problem connecting to your server from their side. If you can access the page (with that "request not validated" message), that means your connection to your server is fine at the time of checking. Which hosting provider are you using? If it is a local provider, PayPal may have trouble while you can still connect easily.

@xfrocks

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!

@xfrocks

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!

Hi there,

This add-on is no longer needed for XenForo 2.0 and therefore won't be updated. It will still be maintained for XenForo 1.x in the mean time.

Top Bottom