[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Suggestion for future:

The default responsive behavior of XF is to change from a vertical to a horizontal postbit when the browser window gets to a specific smaller width. It would be great to have the option to decrease the number of displayed medals on this smaller postbit. Something else that might be useful would be to change the size of medals displayed on the smaller postbit.

Last edited:
Suggestion for future:

The default responsive behavior of XF is to change from a vertical to a horizontal postbit when the browser window gets to a specific smaller width. It would be great to have the option to decrease the number of displayed medals on this smaller postbit. Something else that might be useful would be to change the size of medals displayed on the smaller postbit.

I've actually disabled them from showing on responsive to give me a cleaner look.

How do i make it change a 256x1024 medal into something 10% that size automatically? I have tried to upload to the small like, and it does not work. It breaks the image

I have tried to read the read me file, I have tried to figure out how to use the medium and small file browser upload and it does not work. My only solution is to manually upload a smaller sized image of what I want. It is more time consuming, but I guess it works...

When trying to upload the addon's XML file through the AdminCP, I get this message:

Server Error
copy(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums/internal_data/1439983485demo1.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. copy() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\bdMedal\Installer.php at line 204
  3. bdMedal_Installer::_installDemoData() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\bdMedal\Installer.php at line 135
  4. bdMedal_Installer::installCustomized() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\bdMedal\Installer.php at line 99
  5. bdMedal_Installer::install()
  6. call_user_func() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.php at line 187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums\admin.php at line 13

I have no clue what to do and I need help.

Hello.

On XenForo 1.5 in the signature is not displayed. Inserted the code <xen:include template="bdmedal_message_medals" /> in the template message, chose the "Manual position" and no display. Can anyone suggest what the problem is?
Thanks.

Hi, is this compatible with xenforo v1.5.1 and if so where do I purchase? Also, have you fixed all the php zend errors I've been reading about and is the Trophies add-on updated to latext v1.5.1 as well? Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom