[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Got this server error after upgrading:

ErrorException: Undefined index: adjusted_display_order - library/bdMedal/Model/Awarded.php:90

@xfrocks I updated the medal plugin and now users can receive a medal more than once. How can I fix this.
If I award a user a medal and he already has it I do not want it to go through. Please tell me this is still possible. This is a big concern for us.

Basically I many times award people a medal they may already have as I have thousands of users with an enormous amount of medals, and now I have to check before hand if the user already has the medal before awarding. It is a very big hassle, will gladly pay for the fix or option to change.

Please provide paypal email.

@xfrocks I updated the medal plugin and now users can receive a medal more than once. How can I fix this.
If I award a user a medal and he already has it I do not want it to go through. Please tell me this is still possible. This is a big concern for us.

Basically I many times award people a medal they may already have as I have thousands of users with an enormous amount of medals, and now I have to check before hand if the user already has the medal before awarding. It is a very big hassle, will gladly pay for the fix or option to change.

Please provide paypal email.
How do people get awarded twice? You do it manually? Originally the add-on will prevent that kind of action but since latest version, if you award (manually) twice, user will have two medals in their inventory.

How do people get awarded twice? You do it manually? Originally the add-on will prevent that kind of action but since latest version, if you award (manually) twice, user will have two medals in their inventory.
Yes I do all my medals manually. Please give me some sort of work-around, or have it prevent me from doing so. It's allowing me to add medals twice, I would like it to alert me somehow.

Either alert that "this user already has this medal" or simply let it go through but do not award double medals.

Some sort of option for this is really needed :(

Nice thanks! Anyway to have this option defaulted to checked? What would I edit to achieve that?
Or perhaps an option in the home->options->bd medal section that says "Keep avoid duplicate check box on by default" or something of the sort.

Would help us who use that option literally every time and award tons of medals daily :P

Last edited:
I set show max. medals to 3, but still 5 or more medals show up. Where is the problem?

I'm running the latest version of this addon.

@xfrocks
Yes, I did upgrade from an older version. But as far as I know in my older version it worked well.

I have only the default style running. My XF Version is 1.3.0.

Whatever value I insert, 3 or 0, if a user has earned e.g.7 medals, it shows always 5 medals in the user's postbit (below his avatar).

Top Bottom