[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
All in AdminCP.
Thanks, but I can't seem to find where exactly? It's installed and looks to be working, I have the options available in Admin cp > home > option > [bd] Medal

But I can't find it anywhere else in the admin cp - not in applications or the user section :(

Found it - only the root admin account can access it? Any way to change that in the normal admin permissions? Only permission change I could find is the view members awarded them bit.

Found it - only the root admin account can access it? Any way to change that in the normal admin permissions? Only permission change I could find is the view members awarded them bit.
Oh, you need to grant the admin permission for non-super admin.

Really nice addon. But it seems it won't show which users currently have the medals award to them like it does in your picture:

Heres some of mine I set up:
5RnJnkk.png

Every time a user is awarded a Medal, there is no "from who" person listed in the alert. Did I miss something?

leaveconvo.webp

Any chance of you being available to do the users organizing and choosing their own medals to display on their profile/posts?

Every time a user is awarded a Medal, there is no "from who" person listed in the alert. Did I miss something?

View attachment 63072

Any chance of you being available to do the users organizing and choosing their own medals to display on their profile/posts?
This looks like a bug. Please start a conversation with me with steps to reproduce the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[bd] Medal 1.4.3d, any change logs?
It fixes @xlsabel38 problem. You don't need to update if you don't use the trophy extension.

View attachment 63072

Reactions: rdn
Is there still support on this product?
It works great, but I have alignment issues with the postbit...

What do I need to do in terms of adding a code to get the left side of the first medal to line up with the left side of the username/other info in the post bit??
Right now the medals are hugging the far left side of the postbit container rather than having that one pixel space on the left... if I add a space at the start of the "bdmedal_message_medals" template it lines up but I'm sure that's a very crude way of doing it

Top Bottom