[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Seems like you have a fatal error. You need to check the server PHP error log file (not XenForo's) to see the real problem. If you need help, start a conversation with me.

Does this allow mods to award medals via users profiles.

Can members request medals

If not can I pay for such features

Does this allow mods to award medals via users profiles.

Can members request medals

If not can I pay for such features
Medals are awarded through the Admin CP.

No.

There was some talk about getting a few people to fund requests, though nothing came out of it.

Well I'm sure the request a medal feature could be solved by using the simple forms mod I have to display the possible medals instead of the default display in this mod. That way members could request medals otherwise I could create an HTML page with a link to an hidden forum where members could create a thread to request a medal. Not perfect but it's a work around

Though @xfrocks only allowing admin to award medals via the admincp is a real pain. My forum has 20000 members and only 2 admin who have other things to do. Surly it would be better to allow mods or anyone else with permission to award medals via the front end eg from a users profile. Medals on my site will have a set criteria that all staff have agreed and all staff should be able to award them. I don't like he idea of giving all my staff limited access to admincp

Though @xfrocks only allowing admin to award medals via the admincp is a real pain. My forum has 20000 members and only 2 admin who have other things to do. Surly it would be better to allow mods or anyone else with permission to award medals via the front end eg from a users profile. Medals on my site will have a set criteria that all staff have agreed and all staff should be able to award them. I don't like he idea of giving all my staff limited access to admincp
You can set it up so the only thing they can do in the ACP is give out medals. I've done the same thing (though I've also given a select few permission to ban as well). It works well.

You can set it up so the only thing they can do in the ACP is give out medals. I've done the same thing (though I've also given a select few permission to ban as well). It works well.
I know that and I will probably do it, but i dont think its as good as doing it from the front end

Server Error Log
  • Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Got error 28 from storage engine - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 1:53 PM
  • Stack Trace
#0 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT user...', 126552, 2)
#3 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1949): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('????SELECT user...', 'user_id', 126552)
#4 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(319): XenForo_Model_User->getUsersFollowingUserId(126552, 6, 'RAND()')
#5 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/bdMedal/Extend/ControllerPublic/Member.php(4): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
#6 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): bdMedal_Extend_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
#7 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
  • Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://www.phcorner.net/members/kace12.126552/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Server Error Log
  • Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Got error 28 from storage engine - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 1:53 PM
  • Stack Trace
#0 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT user...', 126552, 2)
#3 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1949): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('????SELECT user...', 'user_id', 126552)
#4 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(319): XenForo_Model_User->getUsersFollowingUserId(126552, 6, 'RAND()')
#5 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/bdMedal/Extend/ControllerPublic/Member.php(4): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
#6 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): bdMedal_Extend_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
#7 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
  • Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://www.phcorner.net/members/kace12.126552/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
I think this error is unrelated to this add-on. Have you tried turning it on and off?

I don't understand the instructions.
Can I get a little bit more specified instructions on where to put the 'Upload' and '_MACOSX' folders?

I don't understand the instructions.
Can I get a little bit more specified instructions on where to put the 'Upload' and '_MACOSX' folders?
Ignore the _MACOSX folder.
Open "upload" folder and upload everything inside to your XenForo root directory.

Top Bottom