[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Hello @xfrocks I've just updated BD Medal and now I've my server error log full of this.

Can you please tell me how can I fix this? Thanks!

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: No data - library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php:84
Generated By: Calucense, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxx/forum/library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php(23): bdMedal_Helper_Template::_getCachedMedals(Array)
#1 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(330): bdMedal_Helper_Template::renderCachedMedals('\n\t\t\t\t<a href="{...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(3458): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateCallback('bdMedal_Helper_...', 'renderCachedMed...', '\n\t\t\t\t<a href="{...', Array)
#3 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#4 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#5 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#6 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(140): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#7 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array)
#8 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /home/xxx/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://forum.kog.it/threads/moto-e-go-kart.13960/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Delete...Close

I'm also getting something similar to this when installing on fresh new Xenforo instance:
XenForo_Exception: No data - library\bdMedal\Helper\Template.php:84

I'm also getting something similar to this when installing on fresh new Xenforo instance:
The exact same notice has been clogging up my error log. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be affecting my forum or the medal system.

The exact same notice has been clogging up my error log. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be affecting my forum or the medal system.

Hmm.. guessing you already had it working with a previous version then updated? I can't even get this one freshly installed :-(. Hoping there's a reply about it,

Hi @xfrocks

Firstly, great add-on!

I am having an issue where one of our forum admins has suddenly lost the ability to award medals. They had the permission, but the option within ACP is literally not there anymore. The "Award Medals" box is checked. Do you have any idea why this could be?

Getting same error :rolleyes:

+++

Just figured out when the debug mode in ON those errors start showing up in ACP log. Now I turned the debug mode OFF and all the errors gone!

Last edited:
The Medal page no longer shows recipients... not sure if I turned this off by accident but how would I go about activating it?

The Medal page no longer shows recipients... not sure if I turned this off by accident but how would I go about activating it?
Once you reached a certain amount of awarded medals, they will stop showing up in the list to avoid memory issues (too many medals). You can increase the option "Maximum Awarded Users" to have more show up.

Once you reached a certain amount of awarded medals, they will stop showing up in the list to avoid memory issues (too many medals). You can increase the option "Maximum Awarded Users" to have more show up.

Then How ? I have set Maximum Awarded Users 10 to 50 but still are not showing who are get this award.

@xfrocks Why some user getting same award 2 time from [bd] Medal - Trophy Extension ?

-RlcTywRS1_24pY2zHoqfQ.png

I'm looking for a way to assign medals manually.

I have posters that have donated to the site that I would like to award with special medals. The banner system works to a degree but I would also like to have this option as the banners would work better for team and group representation only.

The ability to have multiple medals would be an added bonus.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to achieve this?

With debug mode enabled.
PHP:
Server Error Log

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: No data - library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php:84
Generated By: USER, 17 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php(23): bdMedal_Helper_Template::_getCachedMedals(Array)
#1 /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(330): bdMedal_Helper_Template::renderCachedMedals('\n\t\t\t\t<a href="{...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /internal_data/templates/S.3,L.1,wf_widget_visitor_panel.php(68): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateCallback('bdMedal_Helper_...', 'renderCachedMed...', '\n\t\t\t\t<a href="{...', Array)
#3 /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/nginx/dom...')
#4 /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/nginx/dom...', Array)
#5 /library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#6 /library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/VisitorPanel.php(31): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#7 /library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(712): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_VisitorPanel->_render(Array, 'thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(519): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#9 /library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(481): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidget(Array, 'thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#10 /library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(448): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgets(Array, 'thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#11 /library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(327): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#12 /library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(121): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('thread_view', '\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#14 /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'thread_view')
#15 /library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#16 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#17 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#18 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#19 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#20 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(70) "https://www.domain.com/t/thread-name.383928/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/t/thread-name_383928/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'm having issues even installing it. "Files cannot be found" even when I put it in any possible spot Lol

Top Bottom