[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
It's only on the profile page yes, they display correctly everywhere else.

@xfrocks I can confirm this issue, it started occurring on my site immediately after the upgrade:
dH6uG.png

Hi,

When I try to update the addon, I get this message:
Callback bdMedal_Listener::load_class_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User is invalid (Invalid Method).

Can you help me, @xfrocks? Thanks!

Hi,

When I try to update the addon, I get this message:
Callback bdMedal_Listener::load_class_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User is invalid (Invalid Method).

Can you help me, @xfrocks? Thanks!
Looks like a corrupted file during upload. Can you try and reupload?

I've hit an issue on my large forum - the help page exceeds RAM usage. I haven't looked too hard, but but looks like that there is no limit set on the number of users pulled up for this page within SQL, regardless of how many you actually end up displaying.

From debug the sql is:
Code:
SELECT awarded.*
   user.*,
   awarded.user_id as user_id,
   awarded.username as username
FROM `xf_bdmedal_awarded` AS awarded

LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS user
       ON (user.user_id = awarded.user_id)
WHERE 1=1
   ORDER BY awarded.award_date
Run Time: 0.251575

I've hit an issue on my large forum - the help page exceeds RAM usage. I haven't looked too hard, but but looks like that there is no limit set on the number of users pulled up for this page within SQL, regardless of how many you actually end up displaying.

From debug the sql is:
Code:
SELECT awarded.*
   user.*,
   awarded.user_id as user_id,
   awarded.username as username
FROM `xf_bdmedal_awarded` AS awarded

LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS user
       ON (user.user_id = awarded.user_id)
WHERE 1=1
   ORDER BY awarded.award_date
Run Time: 0.251575
This issue exists from a long time ago but we haven't had a good way to deal with yet. Basically if we limit the number of awarded medal, we will have to do one query for each medal which may be a bad idea... Probably we will hide the detailed user list on the help page and move it to a separate one.

This issue exists from a long time ago but we haven't had a good way to deal with yet. Basically if we limit the number of awarded medal, we will have to do one query for each medal which may be a bad idea... Probably we will hide the detailed user list on the help page and move it to a separate one.
Fair enough, but I would have thought that query would become redundant if I set maximum number of users to be displayed to be zero, especially as you do a separate query for counting the number of awarded users per medal - not a perfect solution, but one I would be happy with.

Hello @xfrocks I've just updated BD Medal and now I've my server error log full of this.

Can you please tell me how can I fix this? Thanks!

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: No data - library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php:84
Generated By: Calucense, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxx/forum/library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php(23): bdMedal_Helper_Template::_getCachedMedals(Array)
#1 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(330): bdMedal_Helper_Template::renderCachedMedals('\n\t\t\t\t<a href="{...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(3458): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateCallback('bdMedal_Helper_...', 'renderCachedMed...', '\n\t\t\t\t<a href="{...', Array)
#3 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#4 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#5 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#6 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(140): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#7 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array)
#8 /home/xxx/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /home/xxx/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://forum.kog.it/threads/moto-e-go-kart.13960/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Delete...Close

Top Bottom