Resource icon

[bd] Mails 1.1.0

No permission to download
I have one email address for a user that works when I send him an email, but if the server sends it via mandrill it bounces everytime.

Any suggestions for that. The user is on yahoo if that makes a difference.

Basic question : I currently use Amazon SES to handle all our emails. Can I use this add-on, along with our existing SMTP settings?

Or does this add-on take over all our emailing and handles it through mail gun and other supported services?

Basic question : I currently use Amazon SES to handle all our emails. Can I use this add-on, along with our existing SMTP settings?

Or does this add-on take over all our emailing and handles it through mail gun and other supported services?
It takes over completely.

I disabled [bd]mails(and send through the server) and sent them a reset email, and it got through fine.

I turn it back on, and it disables their account.

I just wonder if it's mandrill getting blocked by yahoo, is what I'm asking

I disabled [bd]mails(and send through the server) and sent them a reset email, and it got through fine.

I turn it back on, and it disables their account.

I just wonder if it's mandrill getting blocked by yahoo, is what I'm asking
You probably need to ask Mandrill support for that. But I have sent mails to Yahoo! address without issues.

Work fine with XF v1.3 for me too.
It doesnt work with Mandrill , other services maybe fine but mandrill doesnt work.

I have upgraded my board today to xenforo 1.3 and all e-mail traffic is gone, too many error on server error log page. Failed sending mails !

Please fix it @xfrocks

I upgraded my board to xenforo 1.3 today and bd mails doesnt work anymore .

Can you please upgrade the addon for 1.3 ? @xfrocks
The latest version has been tested with 1.3 without issues. It also supports the new user state in 1.3 (bounced email). Did you encounter any error or else?

It doesnt work with Mandrill , other services maybe fine but mandrill doesnt work.

I have upgraded my board today to xenforo 1.3 and all e-mail traffic is gone, too many error on server error log page. Failed sending mails !

Please fix it @xfrocks
Posting the error should be useful.

Email to twiqolia@hotmail.com failed: Unable to Connect to ssl://mandrillapp.com:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Email to twiqolia@hotmail.com failed: Unable to Connect to ssl://mandrillapp.com:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

--------

Unable to Connect to ssl://mandrillapp.com:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://mandrillapp.com:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution -library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

I m getting too many errors like these and, errors was started when upgraded to 1.3.

Top Bottom