Resource icon

[bd] Mails 1.1.0

No permission to download
Fixed. WHM security on my VPS. Set to not allow accounts to relay mail to other servers. Disabled that and everything works flawlessly now. Seems like mailgun will handle everything the same way with SMTP, so should be good. Just sucks because I hadn't touched the mail settings in a few years.

xfrocks

Fixed. WHM security on my VPS. Set to not allow accounts to relay mail to other servers. Disabled that and everything works flawlessly now. Seems like mailgun will handle everything the same way with SMTP, so should be good. Just sucks because I hadn't touched the mail settings in a few years.
Yep, most providers provide multiple port to get around firewalls. It should just work (most of the time). I'm glad that you figured it out (y)

dotpro

I am using this with Amazon SES, those of you who have upgraded to xf2, what are you using as alternative?

Sorry, the recent update is for XF1 only. It's required to fix incompatibility with PHP 7. We currently have no plan for XF2 yet. Btw, which provider are you using?

dvsDave

It's not as robust as Mails was, it's harder to do bounce processing, for instance. I swear I had found a better tutorial on how to set it up, but I can't find it anywhere.