Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
Right now, it's in the ACP "Tools" tab, I'd prefer it to be an "Edit User" option. For instance: Edit user > Sylar > Have a +/- box(forget what they're called) with the option to edit that user's cash.
You can already do that but in Users > Edit User

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-04-11 at 10.01.44 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-04-11 at 10.01.44 PM.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 48
Yes. And yes (but a user can only see his/her own attachments). But you will have to give the user group or the user the permission in AdminCP
I can't sell attachments. I can't add prices or do anything even after giving myself the permission to do so.

I get this error:

Server Error

Undefined offset: 419
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdBank/ControllerPublic/Bank.php at line 282
  2. bdBank_ControllerPublic_Bank->actionAttachmentManager() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

How do we change the name so it doesn't say Bank? Something such as Reward Points is better suited. Let me know thanks!

Patiently waiting for a shop addon for this, or any type of addition to this addon that makes it a little more useful :)

I can't sell attachments. I can't add prices or do anything even after giving myself the permission to do so.

I get this error:

Server Error

Undefined offset: 419
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdBank/ControllerPublic/Bank.php at line 282
  2. bdBank_ControllerPublic_Bank->actionAttachmentManager() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

I believe you are running [bd] Banking 0.9.9.1? Which version of XenForo you are using?

How do we change the name so it doesn't say Bank? Something such as Reward Points is better suited. Let me know thanks!​

Thanks for the fix xFrocks! There was nothing wrong, I just didn't have it configured right in options.

Would there be a way to get the mod to automatically send a set amount of funds to every new user? And a way to transfer money to all members?

Top Bottom