Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
xfrocks, can you please consider adding an option to tally all likes and if possible, threads and posts so that when we install this mod, everyone doesn't start out at zero money? I remember vBCredits having this option.

xfrocks, can you please consider adding an option to tally all likes and if possible, threads and posts so that when we install this mod, everyone doesn't start out at zero money? I remember vBCredits having this option.
It partially work in the latest version but not very liable so the feature has been dropped for this release. I will come back to it when I have time ;)

For many of us who have many navigation tabs, can you please consider an option to turn off the navigation menu link? How do I disable it?

You disable it in Style Properties.

Some elements are controlled by Style Properties:
- Money in messages (in "Message Elements", enabled by default)
- Money in visitor panel at the top of sidebar (in "Sidebar")
- Bank tab in navigation (in "Header and Navigation", enabled by default)
- Money in navigation, right next to Alerts (in "Header and Navigation", enabled by default)

That is weird. What Style is this? I assume one that has been purchased. My guess is the person who made the style has prevented it from being edited. Somehow. Not sure how they'd go about doing that.

That is weird. What Style is this? I assume one that has been purchased. My guess is the person who made the style has prevented it from being edited. Somehow. Not sure how they'd go about doing that.
It even does that to my default style.

OMG! Thank you for finally RM'ing this! I was afraid you abandoned it :P Seeing as how my community revolves around this I would have been mad :P
Is it possible you could implement an alert for when someone donates to you? I would love you forever :ROFLMAO:

Hey xfrocks,

Great add-on. Just wondering if theres a way to stop people from using bank until say a certain time limit or post limit or both? Otherwise I could see a lot of people creating dummy accounts to transfer money to 1 account

Where is it pulling that image from for the transaction history?

I'd really like to change it, if possible.

S2QYOo.png

I have the same issue. Maybe something to do with TMS? Not sure what else is could be. It was fine before update, could go in there and manually turn the tab off.
I don't even have TMS installed yet. I even installed bdbanking on my xampp installation of Xenforo that's on my computer. That installation has no other modifications installed. I get the same issue on that installation, even on the default theme that has no edits.

I only would've used it once :(
I think each forums will only use it once too.

For many of us who have many navigation tabs, can you please consider an option to turn off the navigation menu link? How do I disable it?
In the Style Properties as Edrondol pointed out ;)

WTF???
Error
Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.
I have no idea about this error. Probably try to disable a few add-ons?

OMG! Thank you for finally RM'ing this! I was afraid you abandoned it :p Seeing as how my community revolves around this I would have been mad :p
Is it possible you could implement an alert for when someone donates to you? I would love you forever :ROFLMAO:
It sends alert in this version, you should start loving me :D

Hey xfrocks,

Great add-on. Just wondering if theres a way to stop people from using bank until say a certain time limit or post limit or both? Otherwise I could see a lot of people creating dummy accounts to transfer money to 1 account
Not for now, sorry

Where is it pulling that image from for the transaction history?

I'd really like to change it, if possible.

S2QYOo.png
It's currently pulling it from a gravatar (bdbanking@xfrocks.com). For this version, you will need to edit the code to change the address, I will make it an option in the next version. (Planned to do that for this version but forgot, sorry)

I have no idea about this error. Probably try to disable a few add-ons?

I don't even have TMS installed yet. I even installed bdbanking on my xampp installation of Xenforo that's on my computer. That installation has no other modifications installed. I get the same issue on that installation, even on the default theme that has no edits.

I can't say I have no other add-ons installed, but it is showing up for him like that (in his local instance), as well as myself (on all themes)..... It worked before (with all current add-ons), now it isn't. Can't understand why....

This is what I get upon going into Style Properties >> [bd] Banking

u46xSI.png

Top Bottom