Duplicate  Banned Users See Server Error Page

Not sure if this would be included but they said the error pages would a temporary fix until they figured what they wanted to do. I'm not too sure if it pertains to this case though

"
Decent60's World - Error

You have been banned for the following reason: I dunno."

It works just fine on my servers. Although, I wish I it would change their usergroup to the specific one I have for perma banned and regular banned members.

Mine was done on an account from an imported vB3.8. Never tried with an account banned prior to that.
[Edit]

"Decent60's World - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Well my banned users are essentially blocked from viewing the board by default. so this action is right. I changed the user to a normal user (still banned) and still have a similar message as prior stated. My board version is one of the newer ones from the early adopter's sales. Might just be a bad file during the install.

If you ever get a server error page, please see the server error logs in the Tools tab of the admin CP. Otherwise, we can't debug it.

Hey Mike,
If you ever get a server error page, please see the server error logs in the Tools tab of the admin CP. Otherwise, we can't debug it.
Looks to be this:

Error Info

ErrorException: Undefined index: month_10_short - library/XenForo/Locale.php:189
Generated by: xxxxxusernamehttp://www.zeldasages.com/testxf/admin.php?users/test.3/, Yesterday at 10:35
Stack Trace

#0 /home/z/public_html/testxf/library/XenForo/Locale.php(189): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(DateTime), 'M j, Y', Array) #1 /home/z/public_html/testxf/library/XenForo/Locale.php(399): XenForo_Locale::getFormattedDateInternal(1286492400) #2 /home/z/public_html/testxf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Error.php(90): XenForo_Locale::dateTime() #3 /home/z/public_html/testxf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(303): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Error->actionBanned(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/z/public_html/testxf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() #5 /home/z/public_html/testxf/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run() #6 {main}
Request State

array(3) { ["url"] => string(47) "http://somewebsite.com/testxf/index.php?members/" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["members/"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Ahh, that is caused by the initial installer bug. The only fix currently is to redo the download and do a fresh install with that.

Top Bottom