XF 1.2 Banned spammers showing in /members

LPH

I have /members disabled in the ACP but decided to see what would happen if the page was loaded. Sure enough there is a listing of all the spammers who were banned ...

Is there a way to block this page from showing? Is there a reason spammers who were banned are being shown?

Banned members don't show in the members list and their profiles are only accessible by moderators.

Do you have any add-ons installed which may affect this?

Banned members don't show in the members list and their profiles are only accessible by moderators.

Do you have any add-ons installed which may affect this?

I've just updated to XF RC 1 and been enabling add-ons. I don't see anything which would conflict with members. I have the ACP setting unticked for members. Regardless, I can go to /members on any browser - not logged into the site - and still see all of the members including the spammers banned.

Can you point out which members are banned and can you show the banned members list in the ACP?

Or provide an admin login so I can check?

You have problems with your DB.

The members in question are not banned, nor are they in the banned members list, but they have the banned flag against their user record.

I note you have a lot of add-ons installed, even if a lot of them are disabled, so I suspect an add-on has caused this.

Are you suggesting that I go into the db? What do I do there? That makes me a little nervous.
Next. Why is /members showing when it is unticked? Are you thinking this is the same db problem?

Also, I had many add-ons under 1.5 but disabled at time of upgrade. I've been enabling them one by one.

The member page always shows.
The ACP option is just to show the complete member list.

I'm not suggesting you go into the DB but you clearly have some sort of corruption related to banned members at least.

OK. Thank you. I went into xf_user table and the first spammer showing has the "1" next to is_banned. I'll diable the add-ons and see if something is conflicting.

Again - and as always - thank you!

Top Bottom