Back To The Top

Back To The Top 1.0.3b

No permission to download
Matt, just got myself a new Samsung Galaxy S4 and there seems to be some inconsistencies with the addon. View the forums and the "Back to top" is faded and not working...refresh the page and it works ok

Is there a way to hide this on a mobile device? I chose the setting for do not show in responsive but it still shows on ipad.

Last edited:
Is there a way to hide this on a mobile device? I chose the setting for do not show in responsive but it still shows on ipad.
iPad isn't being shrunk down though, so it's not being classed as responsive.

The responsive settings in the add-on is being controlled with:

Code:
@media (min-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)

so it will only show if the browser width is wider than that setting (which the iPad will be).

I've just made a change to use nonResponsiveMinWidth as the min-width value, so that should properly disable it on all responsive views.

Matt, just got myself a new Samsung Galaxy S4 and there seems to be some inconsistencies with the addon. View the forums and the "Back to top" is faded and not working...refresh the page and it works ok
Sorry, only just seen this. I'm not even sure how to go about troubleshooting this, as I don't have an S4 :oops:

Quick fix

back_to_top template

Change the none responsive min width variable to 1024

Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.back_to_top_responsive} == '0'">
@media (min-width:1024)
{

Thanks - will check later. Where would I change the back to the top image?
It's all CSS based.

I've included a few variables you can change with options, but if you want to fully customise it, just edit the CSS settings to suite. They are located in the back_to_top template (it's the only template with the add-on).

I guess I'm the odd ball, but I wanted this to show on mobile devices.

This was my alternative solution for high impact site who didn't want more js files (as the case with another add-on that is similar).

So with this new update it will not work with tables and such?

Top Bottom