• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to access your database via your hosting control panel, and delete the table, because it already exists and won't overwrite it via a clean install, you can only amend an existing table.

Contact your host and tell them you need the table deleted if you can't do it yourself.
Ok, I got the xml file loaded up properly and the code added in as directed, but I am not seeing the program displayed as the sphere. Does it only show up once a certain number of searches have been done? I do have the bar at the bottom of the page that reads; "Users found this page by searching for:"

Ok, I got the xml file loaded up properly and the code added in as directed, but I am not seeing the program displayed as the sphere. Does it only show up once a certain number of searches have been done? I do have the bar at the bottom of the page that reads; "Users found this page by searching for:"
the sphere is a xenmedio thing i believe. totally diff addon.
this cloud is found above the lower breadcrumb once something is logged.

All of my cloud windows suddenly disappear ! :eek:
The two most common causes would be removing your template edit, or deleting your records in the database or ACP. If there is no data to display, the block wont appear.

If you reinstall and the data gets removed during the uninstall process, there will be no data to display. A fresh install shows nothing.

Okay, I uninstalled, cleared the folder from the ftp and reinstalled the azucloud and made some example searchs for create data. But still i can't display azucloud window in my threads. I must ask for some help from the addon developer.

I can see my search data in acp (search terms page) but there is no cloud window for two weeks.

I recently installed Lnblog addon. May have a conflict with it? I disabled Lnblog even all my other addons but still can't see the cloud.

For example this page has a search term data: http://www.fikircephesi.com/threads/teori-nedir-tez-nedir-hipotez-nedir-teori-yasa-olur-mu.5/

And my Active controllers in the options section:

XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member:member
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Page:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Category:index

I'll appreciate if you help. This is very important to me.

Did you add the include code to the PAGE_CONTAINER template? You may want to check the original post instructions.

Code:
<xen:include template="dark_azucloud" />

Oh ****! Thanks, buddy. I do not know how it has been deleted. probably is due to update. Thank you very much again. (y)

Now i'm regret to unnecessarily uninstall addon and lost my data.

You shouldn't have lost your data, as I am pretty sure the tables remain even if uninstalled.
If you're uninstalling an add-on, the author should have also put code in to remove all data relating to the add-on from XenForo; if not, reinstalling the add-on would be met with errors.

I'm not sure of any add-on that leaves data even after it's removed. It shouldn't.

I believe he may be referring to LNBlog or other add-ons he uninstalled while troubleshooting AzuCloud. I am not clear on how those add-ons work with respect to uninstallation.

No Ryan i uninstalled only azucloud. But i realized that although uninstalling the addon, ftp files were kept in place. (i checked my ftp account) So i had to delete the files manually. This is weird.

I know my english is not perfect. For me learn better, would correct the above sentences.

The tables are dropped when you uninstall by design. Do you not have a backup?

No I did't backup. Not very important, I didn't have many data already. But actually I want to learn how can I backup azucloud search terms. It will b e usefull when i've a lot of data.

No I did't backup. Not very important, I didn't have many data already. But actually I want to learn how can I backup azucloud search terms. It will b e usefull when i've a lot of data.

Just take a dump of your database, specifically dark_azucloud_* tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom