• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting the same errors on my forum as well, I cannot figure it out.

• Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  • Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  • Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  • Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 902
  • XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 37
  • XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  • XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 64
  • XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  • XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  • XenForo_FrontController->run() in /.............../............./admin.php at line 13

What is the best way to disable the cloud results from appearing during upgrades? It seems a bit unprofessional to me.

AzuCloud.webp

I am getting the same errors on my forum as well, I cannot figure it out.

• Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  • Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  • Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  • Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 902
  • XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 37
  • XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  • XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 64
  • XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  • XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  • XenForo_FrontController->run() in /.............../............./admin.php at line 13

Check your server logs what does it say.

I found an issue with the Search Terms in the ACP.

When I find a search term listed on a page where it should not be, there should be a means to remove it from that page without removing it from all pages. When I hover my mouse over the search term in ACP > Applications > Search Terms, located in the specific thread I wish to block, the mouse over text says "Block all instances of this search term".

From an SEO perspective, you don't want the same search term listed on multiple pages. Doing such causes cannibalization of your own site's traffic which is bad. But you do wish to leave the term on the correct page.

Unless I am missing something I don't see a way to do that. You either remove all instances of the term, or you leave it.

realised spammers are somehow loading clouds with urls, like 15 variations of a single url...
need an option to reject any '.com' entries!

Can you check your webserver and confirm the upload files are in their correct directories? In the /library directory you should see the /Dark/AzuCloud folder structure.

btw. Most user find my site starting with the Portal´s Page which is not counted. Should be implemented

Anyone able to purge their search terms in the ACP?
I have 2000+ pages dated back to Feb 2011. I set the retain records to 30 days.

Should I uninstall this and reinstall to purge it?

btw. Most user find my site starting with the Portal´s Page which is not counted. Should be implemented
What do you mean by "the portal page is not counted"?

This add-on is designed for the default XF install. If you have other add-ons or pages, you need to add those pages or controllers as mentioned on the first page.

Can you check your webserver and confirm the upload files are in their correct directories? In the /library directory you should see the /Dark/AzuCloud folder structure.
Well, I just tried to reinstall the xml file and again received the following error message;

call_user_func(Dark_AzuCloud_Install::install) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line214
  2. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line169
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line180
  4. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/cyclingf/public_html/admin.phpat line13
I don't know what to do.

Sorry, I don't have any more suggestions. DarkImmortal or someone more familiar with that error will need to assist you.

Well, I just tried to reinstall the xml file and again received the following error message;

call_user_func(Dark_AzuCloud_Install::install) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line214
  2. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line169
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line180
  4. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/cyclingf/public_html/admin.phpat line13
I don't know what to do.
The file is not uploaded correctly. Review them, please, or re-upload them again.
Check it reliably.
/library/Dark/TaigaChat/....
/js/...
styles/...
Upload the content of upload folder to forum root.

Salud2

The file is not uploaded correctly. Review them, please, or re-upload them again.
Check it reliably.
/library/Dark/TaigaChat/....
/js/...
styles/...
Upload the content of upload folder to forum root.

Salud2
Ok,

I reinstalled it all, but when I try to upload the xml file I get the following message;

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'dark_azucloud_terms' already exists
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()inZend/Db/Statement.phpat line297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()inDark/AzuCloud/Install.phpat line108
  4. Dark_AzuCloud_Install->_installVersion1()inDark/AzuCloud/Install.phpat line83
  5. Dark_AzuCloud_Install::install()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line180
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/cyclingf/public_html/admin.phpat line13

How do I correct these errors?

Thanks

You have to access your database via your hosting control panel, and delete the table, because it already exists and won't overwrite it via a clean install, you can only amend an existing table.

Contact your host and tell them you need the table deleted if you can't do it yourself.

I'm keep getting this error in server error log:

ErrorException: Undefined index: host - library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:44

Code:
#0 /home/site/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#1 [internal function]: Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Array, Array)
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array('front_controlle...', Array)
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(154): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire()
#4 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Any idea what is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom