• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they work on every page except the video page itself... the primary content is the video page, not categories, media homepage, etc. This needs to be functioning on the page the video is streamed.

I just installed AzuCloud and am trying to set it up for the first time.

One question...for the Active Route setting in the ACP, can wildcards be used? For example, I have LN Blog installed. Can I put the path to /blog* and then all my blog pages would be included? Or is this only for static pages?

I just installed AzuCloud and am trying to set it up for the first time.

One question...for the Active Route setting in the ACP, can wildcards be used? For example, I have LN Blog installed. Can I put the path to /blog* and then all my blog pages would be included? Or is this only for static pages?

That's what the controller setting is for; see the FAQ in the OP for how to add the blog controller(s).

I installed this addon on my forum, and check the log when I always see the error:

Undefined index: host

library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:44

How do I fix this?

It seems I have banned terms and they pop back up. Can the banned terms be retained so once they are banned once they stay banned for good?

I am not 100% certain, it could be I am saying slight variations on terms, but it seems the same terms are re-appearing.

It seems I have banned terms and they pop back up. Can the banned terms be retained so once they are banned once they stay banned for good?

I am not 100% certain, it could be I am saying slight variations on terms, but it seems the same terms are re-appearing.
Oracle
oracle
www.oracle
http://oracle
you get the idea you will need to ban each one :)
The banning works fine once you get all them out the way

How do you clean up search items in the database which is now growing fast and have thousands of pages.
There are items that are not clicked on for over 3 months.

ACP > Applications > AzuCloud Options

Max days since last hit (mine is set to 30)
I have the same thing but if you look in your database via myphpadmin or ACP > Applications > Search terms, you will see they retain values a few months back. I saw them back to Feb, 2011.

I get an error when trying to install the plugin. I've never used the plugin before.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'dark_azucloud_terms' already exists

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/AzuCloud/Install.php at line 108
    Dark_AzuCloud_Install->_installVersion1() in Dark/AzuCloud/Install.php at line 83
    Dark_AzuCloud_Install::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/admin.php at line 13

I get an error when trying to install the plugin. I've never used the plugin before.

Code:
Server Error

It sounds like either the add-on was installed before, or there was a hiccup in the installation process.

I would suggest uninstalling, then installing. If that doesn't work, manually drop the dark_azucloud tables so the install process can work. The two tables are dark_azucloud_terms and dark_azucloud_terms_pages.

Code:
Server Error

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/AzuCloud/Install.php at line 108
    Dark_AzuCloud_Install->_installVersion1() in Dark/AzuCloud/Install.php at line 83
    Dark_AzuCloud_Install::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/admin.php at line 13
You must of tryed it before there is no way it could of got in your datebase without trying it once

You must of tryed it before there is no way it could of got in your datebase without trying it once
Nope. Just that once. This was a fresh database as of May 3rd and I never previously installed this plugin. It could have been a server hiccup or PHP hiccup...who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom