• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keep getting this error in server error log:

ErrorException: Undefined index: host - library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:44

Code:
#0 /home/site/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#1 [internal function]: Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Array, Array)
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array('front_controlle...', Array)
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(154): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire()
#4 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Any idea what is wrong?

Bump

I have added the following to the active controllers
Code:
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal:portal

But it still doesn't seem to show up on the portal (my portal is set to index) Should I be doing something more? I know it isn't shown until a search result brings the user to the site, but while testing (on threads) it updated the keyword instantly but on the portal the block doesn't show. Is a template edit required for it to show on XenPorta?

I have added the following to the active controllers
Code:

But it still doesn't seem to show up on the portal (my portal is set to index) Should I be doing something more? I know it isn't shown until a search result brings the user to the site, but while testing (on threads) it updated the keyword instantly but on the portal the block doesn't show. Is a template edit required for it to show on XenPorta?

I've sorted out my own issue xD I added both of these to the active controllers and it shows now:
Code:
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal:index

Hello, I installed, did the template edit and set both active controllers and direct routes and I still can't see anything. File is uploaded library/dark/etc, I know there must be something simple I am missing and I have been trying for an hour now so I am going to suck up my pride and ask for help. Can anyone help me with this? I am running 1.0.4

Wait until tomorrow or start searching for your forum on google. On every link found at google click it and the the mod will start populating!

I think so! :D

Wait until tomorrow or start searching for your forum on google. On every link found at google click it and the the mod will start populating!

I think so! :D
So the container is not shown until then? I wouldn't see it now? If that is the case I will feel really silly and will have just wasted a lot of time lol.

So the container is not shown until then? I wouldn't see it now? If that is the case I will feel really silly and will have just wasted a lot of time lol.

I was confused at the start as well but I like the fact that the container isn't shown until a search result has taken a user to that page ^^

Go to google, search for your forum. Click it, and almost instantly you should see the term you searched for on the bottom of the page. Make sure you are not using https:// google, as I was doing that and realized its a secure connection and doesn't share data making my search keyword not shown on the container :P

I installed but it I do not see it. Does this mean that the cloud box will not show up at all if there are no search results?

I just started my site yesterday btw.

Well, I've been getting a lot of love from google. And the SEO cloud is maybe helping. A few news threads regarding the content we are fansite of drew a lot of attention.

http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-opening-15-we-go-by-hiroshi-kitadani.187/
http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-new-world-on-2nd-october.75/

And I do believe the add-on is helping a lot :) coz the tags are relevant and maybe that's whats making google love us (apart from the awesome SEO that XF already has!)

Edit: Thank's a lot for the add-on ^^

I always thought this was a cool addon.
Does anyone feel this helped their SEO alot ?
Any stories to support it would be neat to read.

Running XenForo without any SEO cloud lost me my sitelinks coming from vB4 with the seo cloud addon, but they came back soon after I developed this.

I don't really care about seo though as I make no advertising revenue

This has increased my site traffic dramatically, and the best part is that it works on a page by page basis, as each thread page usually differs semantically in meaning from the thread title... so it captures these key phrases and continually helps pages increase traffic.

This has easily increased my traffic a third... without a doubt.

Just keep the cloud small, ie. 20 terms or less... don't ever get greedy.

DI developed this December last year, so I have nearly had it installed for one year, and all I have seen from Google is lots of love based on terms captured within the cloud. I have something like 5000 pages of search terms now captured in the cloud, spread across all pages, and obviously it drops certain terms after x period as defined.

If someone got greedy and bumped the terms up-to 30 or more per page, I would anticipate that their site would be penalized in the year. Nearly one year on... again, not issues, just lots of Google love.

I'm keep getting this error in server error log:

ErrorException: Undefined index: host - library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:44

Code:
#0 /home/site/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#1 [internal function]: Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Array, Array)
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array('front_controlle...', Array)
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(154): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire()
#4 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Any idea what is wrong?

Any word on this error? Still flooding my logs.

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(91) "SOME RANDOM FORUM URL HERE"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Any word on this error? Still flooding my logs.

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(91) "SOME RANDOM FORUM URL HERE"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Add one more here with the same error

If you take a look in library/modname/ControllerPublic (usually)/whatever.php, the class definition right at the start is the controller name (in the case of XenMedio, EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media), then you can take your pick of what actions to include out of the functions available (actionIndex, actionMedia, etc.)

So for example you could add something like this in the Active Controllers setting:

Code:
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media:index,media,mediaComments,categoryView,categories,playlists,mediaView,mediaComments
I looked into the files in the ControllerPublic folder and sure enough there is a controller class defined, but where do I pick the actions to include?

PS: I know little about PHP so a nudge in the right direction will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom