Resource icon

No permission to download
Now ToggleMe no longer works. I had also re-installed Ajax Polling a couple minutes ago as well. So now I gotta re-upload the toggle me files. So maybe either ajax polling or avatar gallery has something to do with toggle me. And when I installed toggle me, maybe it broke the older version of avatar gallery I had? Hmm.

I don't what you doing.
I can only confirm the Avatar-Gallery and ToggleMe works propper.
A few minutes ago i have check it out.
Yeah it does. I singled it out. It was just the ajaxpolling mod. Now I gotta decide between the two.

Yeah it does. I singled it out. It was just the ajaxpolling mod. Now I gotta decide between the two.

Robbo is actually working on a better version of the ajax polling mod, which incorporates his XenForo Enhancer script. The current version was developed by me when I was still getting used to XenForo and it has some problems as a result. That said I don't see how it could interfere with Avatar Gallery.

Robbo is actually working on a better version of the ajax polling mod, which incorporates his XenForo Enhancer script. The current version was developed by me when I was still getting used to XenForo and it has some problems as a result. That said I don't see how it could interfere with Avatar Gallery.
Will the new ajax polling mod be free or a paid mod?

I think Robbo intends to do a pull request on the existing repo, so it will remain my addon and it will stay free. Of course I will credit Robbo.
It wont let me select an avatar? I have the directory correct & add-on enabled. Along with some pictures in the directory. I still get this....
Gallery_error.webp

I'm using Flexile....
I'm using aurora. I made a post earlier on in here about having to change the style a bit to properly display the gallery. IDK if that's the issue for you. I have not tried the flexile theme yet. Just blackened and aurora

It wont let me select an avatar? I have the directory correct & add-on enabled. Along with some pictures in the directory. I still get this....
View attachment 30787
I had the same thing happen to me. I had put a folder inside of /data/avatars/ and expected it to find that. It did not. You have to either point the address to the folder you put in there or just dump all the images into /data/avatars/ or wherever you pointed it to.

I dont want my users to be able to upload avatars, but when i remove the ability for them to upload avatars, they also can't use avatars in my gallery. Can you add a new permission to use gallery avatars?

Has further development on this addon been stopped?

I never expressed any plans of providing updates. I created this for my employer who allowed me to open source it. That said, seeing as it is open-source anyone is free to use it's source to make their own version with new features.

Top Bottom