Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

I just want to push the navigation down so my header background image shows completely, I could not find anywhere to set the height and when I mess with the logo size it leaves a gap. Moved from vBulletin so I'm a little lost still.

Have you tried changing the "Height of Header Logo" setting under Style Properties: Header and Navigation

One of the main complaints I've had from my users since I migrated from PunBB to XenForo is that everything is too spaced out and doesn't make efficient use of screen real-estate, resulting in them having to scroll up & down a lot.

Aurora helped to a certain extent, in that it is a brilliant style which makes my forum look a lot tighter, but is there any way I can add a 'floating' nav-bar, or something similar?

Basically, my users hate having to scroll through a thread to read the posts, only to have to scroll all the way to the top again to hit the "What's New?" link. Sounds trivial, I know, but when you have to read through hundreds of new posts it quickly becomes tedious, not to mention a bit painful on the ol' scroll wheel finger!

TL;DR = Anyone got any suggestions for how to give users quick, easy, unobtrusive access to the "What's New?" link without having to constantly scroll to the top of the forum?

Thanks. :)

Look in resources, someone posted an addon with that button at bottom of page. On phone, or would link.

I want to remove the admin and user links to the navbar, and dispense with the uppermost navlinks pleases see image

Untitled-1.png

For unregistered users it says by default:

"Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community."

Does anyone know how I can make the breadcrumb display each word with a capitol letter as it did before? This theme seems to have made it all lowercase.

Hi gang.

I'm using one of the Aurora styles and cannot seem to change the font, color, size, shadowing, etc of the Thread Title.

I've tried > Style Properties: Discussion List : First Row Text but modifying those doesn't change the attributes of the text. I assume the CSS for the standard already read Thread Title is elsewhere but I don't know where.

I DID modify the Title (Unread) and that did change, so that's good.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Gotcha. Now I need to decide if I should wait for this to be moved or recreate an entire new thread over there.... ;)

There's an issue with the inline mod missing background. In inline_mod.css

HTML:
#InlineModOverlay
{
    display: none;
    z-index: 10000;#InlineModOverlay
    background: @primaryLightest;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLight;
    box-shadow: 0px 25px 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);
    width: 405px;
}
to

HTML:
#InlineModOverlay
{
    display: none;
    z-index: 10000;#InlineModOverlay
    background: @primaryLightest;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLight;
    box-shadow: 0px 25px 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);
    width: 405px;
}

Does anyone know where or how I can change the font size for the Thread titles? I've played around quite a bit and can't seem to find it.

I tried following the instructions here, http://xenforo.com/community/threads/aurora.18753/page-7#post-267031
but it doesn't change the font size nor does it get rid of the shadow in the thread title.

Thanks.

PS. Thanks for a great looking style BTW
In your admin: Appearance > Styles > Aurora > Style Properties > General > Page Title

Change the font size there.

In your admin: Appearance > Styles > Aurora > Style Properties > General > Page Title

Change the font size there.
Thank you for your help. However, I need to change the styling of the THREAD titles. If you happen to know how to that too, I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your help. However, I need to change the styling of the THREAD titles. If you happen to know how to that too, I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks again.

Have you looked in "discussion_list.css"?
Try editing both ".discussionListItem .title " and ".discussionListItem .titleText a"

Our female visitors found the theme little dark for their taste would you maybe add a nice pink theme as a child style? I tried some things but they look rather awefull :D

Top Bottom